Gram Samridhi Yojana – Govt Schemes PDFs: Dear EP Heros, as you all knew that we already provided many PDFs related to important Schemes launched by Indian Government which was important General Awareness Topic for all Mains Examination. As a part of our Government Schemes PDFs Series, today we are sharing the PDF on Gram Samridhi Yojana. This is important for all Bank PO, Clerk and Competitive Exams. So, here is the detailed scheme with PDF. If you want to skip reading and download the PDF, swoop down below this page.
All About Gram Samridhi Yojana Scheme:
NITI Aayog has given in principle approval for Gram Samridhi Yojna. The Scheme focuses on unorganized sector and small farmers. It aims to help food processing Industries and Farmer by increasing capacity, upgrading technology and by providing employment opportunities in Rural Area.
Nodal Ministry: Ministry of Food Processing Industries
Features of Gram Samridhi Yojana:
- The programme will focus on micro enterprises with capitalization of less than 10 lakh rupees.
- NBFC will provide funds for Food Processing Sector.
- The Scheme will provide common facility centres and business incubators in rural areas
- The incubator will provide infrastructure and services to support the food processing Industries. Further, the Incubator will provide all necessary equipment and programs to help a businessmen or an entrepreneur launch a new product through development, market launch and growth in sale.
- Financial assistance will provided to 70,000 micro enterprises. Assistance will be provided at 50% of the eligible project cost subject to a maximum of Rs 5 lakh for expansion and upgradation of their units.
- The pilot project will be done in Uttar Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Punjab for a five-year period and will be expanded subsequently.
Budget: Total Budget of this Scheme is 3000 Crore. Out of which, World Bank will provide Rs 1,500 crore, Central Govt will provide Rs 1,000 crore and 500 crore will be borne by State Government.
Important Points on Gram Samridhi Yojana:
|Scheme||Gram Samridhi Yojana|
|Ministry||Ministry of Food Processing Industries|
|Aim||To bolster unorganized sector and rural sector|
|A maximum subsidy for Food Processing Unit||10 Lacs|
|Financial assistance to Micro Units||70,000 Units|
|States to be covered in first phase||Uttar Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Punjab|
|Budget||3000 Crore ( World Bank = 1500 Crore, Central Govt = 1000 Crore, State Govt = 500 Crore )|
More Essential Govt Scheme PDF:
Check out the other Government Schemes PDFs from here
Note: We have launched separate webiste for Free PDF which has All Free PDF Materials, Topic wise questions on Reasoning, Aptitude, English, General Awareness, Current Affairs, Insurance Awareness, Banking Awareness, Previous Year Question Paper and more. Visit: pdf.exampundit.in
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!