Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana – Govt Schemes PDFs: Dear EP Heros, as you all knew that we already provided many PDFs related to important Schemes launched by Indian Government which was important General Awareness Topic for all Mains Examination. As a part of our Government Schemes PDFs Series, today we are sharing the PDF on Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana. This is important for all Bank PO, Clerk and Competitive Exams. So, here is the detailed scheme with PDF. If you want to skip reading and download the PDF, swoop down below this page.
All About Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana – Govt Schemes PDFs
Launched By: Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Launch Date: 05 March, 2019,
- The Scheme is launched for the labor class people who are associated with the unorganized sector. Government will provide pension to employees of unorganized sector. Around 42 Crores employees will get benefit of this scheme.
- Applicants must be legal resident of Nation
- Employees of organized sectors
- Monthly Income should be less than or equal to 15,000
- Age limit : Between 18 to 40
- Applicants must have Aadhar Card and Bank Account
Features of the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana:
- Workers will have to contribute joining the scheme at 18 years of age would be Rs 55. Same amount will be contributed by the Government.
- The contributions would rise at higher age.
- Each subscriber under this scheme shall receive minimum assured pension of Rs 3000/- per month after attaining the age of 60 years.
- Family Pension: During the receipt of pension, if the subscriber dies, the spouse of the beneficiary shall be entitled to receive 50% of the pension received by the beneficiary as family pension. Family pension is applicable only to spouse.
- If a beneficiary dies due to any reason and has given regular contribution before maturity, his/her spouse will be entitled to join and continue the scheme by paying regular contribution or exit from the scheme.
- Subscriber’s contribution will be done through auto-debit facility.
- Limit of tax-free gratuity is increased to Rs 30 lakh. This will enable the companies to pay higher tax-free gratuity to their employees.
Budget: Rs 500 crore
Contribution by the Central Government:
- In this scheme, Government and Subscriber will contribute in equal ratio.
Important Point from Exam Point of View:
|Scheme Launch Date and Venue||05th March, 2019, Launch by PM Modi at Gandhinagar|
|Target Group||Labors of Unorganized Sector|
|Income Criteria for Subscriber||15,000 or less for a month|
|Age Limit of Subscriber||18-40|
|Minimum Pension after maturity||3000 per month|
|Tax-free gratuity Limit||30 lacs|
|Contribution of Subscriber and Government||50:50|
More Essential Govt Scheme PDF:
Check out the other Government Schemes PDFs from here
Note: We have launched separate webiste for Free PDF which has All Free PDF Materials, Topic wise questions on Reasoning, Aptitude, English, General Awareness, Current Affairs, Insurance Awareness, Banking Awareness, Previous Year Question Paper and more. Visit: pdf.exampundit.in
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?