Hello and welcome to exampundit. We all knew that Indian Government has alloted 10% of total vacancy for the candidates those who belong to Economically Weaker Section, candidates must check the eligibility criteria to apply under EWS Reservation. As requested by plenty of aspirants, here is the EWS Certificate Format for Bank and Govt Exams. We have also given a PDF to download of EWS Certificate Format, candidates can use this.
So, lets get started.
EWS Certificate Format for Bank and Govt Exams
The following is the EWS Certificate Format for Bank and Govt Exams:
This is to certify that Shri/Smt./Kumari ____________________ son/daughter/wife of ____________________ permanent resident of ____________________, Village/Street ____________________ Post Office ____________________District____________________ in the State/Union Territory Pin Code whose photograph is attested below belongs to Economically Weaker Sections, since the gross annual income of his/her family is below Rs. 8 lakh (Rupees Eight Lakh only) for the financial year ____________________.
His/her family does not own or possess any of the following assets:
- Residential flat of 1000 sq. ft. and above;
- 5 acres of agricultural land and above;
- Residential plot of 100 sq. yards and above in notified municipalities;
- Residential plot of 200 sq. yards and above in. areas other than the notified municipalities.
- Shri/Smt./Kumari ____________________belongs to the ____________________ caste which is not recognized as a Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes (Central List)
Also, you can download the official format from the below link:
Don’t forget to check out the article on How to get EWS Certificate for Bank and Govt Job Exams.
The List of Competent Authority where you can get the Income & Asset Certificate:
- Collector/ District Magistrate/ Additional District Magistrate/ Deputy Commissioner/Additional’ Deputy Commissioner/ 1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate/ Sub-Divisional Magistrate/ Taluka Magistrate! Executive Magistrate/ Extra Assistant Commissioner
- Chief Presidency Magistrate/Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate
- Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar and Sub-Divisional Officer or the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
So, if you have any doubts, queries or anything, leave a comment below!
And this EWS Certificate Format will be important IBPS and SSC Recruitments.
Also, this EWS Certificate Format important for All Major Government Recruitment 2019.
So, all the best!
Note: We have launched separate webiste for Free PDF which has All Free PDF Materials, Topic wise questions on Reasoning, Aptitude, English, General Awareness, Current Affairs, Insurance Awareness, Banking Awareness, Previous Year Question Paper and more. Visit: pdf.exampundit.in
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!