Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 8-9 July 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, SBI exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 8-9 July 2018
- Which of the following bank has introduced ‘[email protected]’ facility through its network of 13,100-plus Point of Sale (PoS) terminals? – Karnataka Bank
- A ministerial panel recommended that there shall be no additional tax incentives for digital transactions for a year, citing revenue considerations. Who was the chairman of the panel? – Bihar Deputy Chief Minister and Finance Minister Sushil Kumar Modi
- RBI has recently set WMA limit at Rs 700 bn for the central government for the July-September quarter. What does WMA stands for? – ‘ways and means advances’
- RBI has recently set WMA limit at Rs 700 bn for the central government for the July-September quarter. Define WMA. – ‘WMA’ are temporary advances given by the RBI to government to tide over any mismatch in receipts and payments.
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has accorded approval for lining project of the Sone canal in which state? – Bihar
- Which of the following state has started uploading the photographs of the VAT defaulters on its website? – Haryana
- Which of the following state has allotted 200 acres to three different women entrepreneurs’ associations in the state? – Telangana
- Samsung has opened the world’s largest mobile factory in ______. – Noida, India
- Which of the following company has opened the world’s largest mobile factory in Noida, India? – Samsung
- Which of the following state government implemented India’s first plastic buyback scheme for PET bottles and milk pouches? – Maharashtra
- Which of the following state government launched an online portal ‘Pavitra’ for recruiting teachers? – Maharashtra
- Which of the following state police signed an MoU with the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) for crime mapping analytics and predictive systems? – Uttar Pradesh
- The 17th World Sanskrit Conference was held in _________. – Vancouver, Canada
- Who inaugurated the 17th World Sanskrit Conference in Canada? – Union Human Resource Development Minister Prakash Javadekar
- Which of the following state issued a fresh notification banning the use of thermocol cutlery across the state? – Himachal Pradesh
- Who was appointed as the Managing Director of Anchor Electricals? – Vivek Sharma
- Who has been appointed as a member of the Broadcasting Content Complaints Council? – Uday Kumar Verma
- Name the first Indian gymnast to win a gold medal in the vault event of the FIG Artistic Gymnastics World Challenge Cup. – Dipa Karmakar
- 2018 FIG Artistic Gymnastics World Challenge Cup was held in ________. – Mersin, Turkey
- Who has become the second Indian mountaineer after Malli Mastan Babu to climb Mt Ojos del Salado? – Satyarup Siddhanta
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!