Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the important Daily One Liner Current Affairs 13 July 2018. These are important for the upcoming SBI PO & SBI Clerk Exams.
- The Union Government on July 12, 2018 constituted a high-level task force under the Chairmanship of Cabinet Secretary PK Sinha to identify various items and policy interventions to reduce dependence on imports.
- The Indian Railways on July 12, 2018 launched its first consolidated Bridge Management System (IR-BMS), a web-enabled IT application that will store data on its 1.5 lakh railway bridges.
- The Telecom Commission on July 11, 2018 approved the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India’s (TRAI) net neutrality recommendations that bar service providers from discriminating against internet content and services by blocking, throttling or granting them higher speed access.
- The Delhi government has reinstated its panels of lawyers in the Supreme Court and the Delhi High Court, which were cancelled by Lieutenant Governor Anil Baijal.
- The Odisha government on July 12, 2018 issued a notification on the constitution of a ‘Heritage Cabinet,’ headed by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik.
- Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) Chairman Mukesh Ambani has surpassed Alibaba Group’s Jack Ma to become Asia’s richest person.
- According to the report of property consultant CBRE, New Delhi’s Connaught Place is the 9th most expensive office location in the world with an annual rent of $153 per sq ft.
- Indian sprinter Hima Das scripted history on July 12, 2018 by becoming the first Indian woman athlete to win a gold medal in the women’s 400m final race at the IAAF World Under-20 Athletics Championships, held in Tampere, Finland.
- Organisers of the Tokyo 2020 Olympics have revealed that the torch relay will start in Fukushima, an area hit by the 2011 earthquake, tsunami and nuclear disaster.
- Mohammad Kaif announced his retirement from all forms of competitive cricket on July 13, almost 12 years after he last played for the Indian team.
- The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited on Friday announced the appointment of Amitabh Malhotra as the head of investment banking for HSBC India.
- The United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres on July 12, 2018 constituted a High-Level Panel on Digital Cooperation.
- Dada Vaswani, spiritual leader and head of the Sadhu Vaswani mission, passed away at the age of 99 in Pune on July 12, 2018.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!