Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 6 November 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 6 November 2018
- Reserve Bank of India has reduced the minimum average maturity requirement for ECBs in the infrastructure space to ________. – 3 years
- On which of the following payments bank did RBI recently impose a fine of $1,36,900? – Fino Payments Bank
- RBI recently imposed a fine of $1,36,900 on Fino Payments Bank for which reason? – opening new accounts despite directions not to do so
- Which state did recently sign a MoU with QuarkCity to create state-of-the-art industrial parks, industrial model towns and integrated townships in the second phase of the project? – Punjab
- The USA temporarily exempted eight countries, including India from the US sanctions for buying oil from which nation? – Iran
- How many nations were recently exempted from the US sanctions for buying Iranian oil? – 8
- How much amount did the government release to 6 Border States under the Border Area Development Programme (BADP)? – ₹113.36 crore
- Which of the following city was recently renamed as Ayodhya? – Faizabad
- Faizabad was recently announced to be renamed as _____. – Ayodhya
- Which state recently signed a MoU with IL&FS and Pricewaterhouse Coopers as a project management consultant for implementation of smart city project? – Manipur
- Which of the following Indian city did recently launch Free Wi-Fi Service? – Bhubaneswar
- Which of the following stadium was recently renamed as ‘Bharat Ratna Atal Bihari Vajpayee International Cricket Stadium’? – Ekana International Stadium of Lucknow
- Ekana International Stadium of Lucknow was recently renamed as _______. – Bharat Ratna Atal Bihari Vajpayee International Cricket Stadium
- Which nation recently unveiled the world’s largest airport? – Turkey
- In which city, the world’s largest airport was recently unveiled? – Istanbul
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!