Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 7 and 8 November 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 7 and 8 November 2018
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) may set-up an ombudsman for digital payments by ______. – March, 2019
- The Reserve Bank of India may be setting up an Ombudsman for ______. – Digital Payments
- With which state did Paytm recently sign MoU for seamless payment experience? – Karnataka
- With which university did State Bank of India (SBI) sign a MoU to facilitate payments for the students? – Kakatiya University
- With which company did Nokia establish strategic alliance to support digital transformation of major industries, enterprises? – Infosys
- Government approved a mechanism for sale of enemy shares which at the current price estimated at around ____. – ₹3000 crore
- Government has approved managing of how many airports under public-private partnership (PPP) model? – 6
- India has been elected as a Member of which council? – International Telecommunications Union (ITU)
- Which state has appointed R Chandranathan as the Director General of Police (DGP)? – Meghalaya
- Who has been appointed as new chairman of Tesla? – Robyn Denholm
- What is the name of the first Interstellar object which recently passed through our solar system? – OuMuaMua
- West Bengal government decided to observe ‘Rosogolla Day’ on __________. – 14 November
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!