Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 7 and 8 November 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 7 and 8 November 2018
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) may set-up an ombudsman for digital payments by ______. – March, 2019
- The Reserve Bank of India may be setting up an Ombudsman for ______. – Digital Payments
- With which state did Paytm recently sign MoU for seamless payment experience? – Karnataka
- With which university did State Bank of India (SBI) sign a MoU to facilitate payments for the students? – Kakatiya University
- With which company did Nokia establish strategic alliance to support digital transformation of major industries, enterprises? – Infosys
- Government approved a mechanism for sale of enemy shares which at the current price estimated at around ____. – ₹3000 crore
- Government has approved managing of how many airports under public-private partnership (PPP) model? – 6
- India has been elected as a Member of which council? – International Telecommunications Union (ITU)
- Which state has appointed R Chandranathan as the Director General of Police (DGP)? – Meghalaya
- Who has been appointed as new chairman of Tesla? – Robyn Denholm
- What is the name of the first Interstellar object which recently passed through our solar system? – OuMuaMua
- West Bengal government decided to observe ‘Rosogolla Day’ on __________. – 14 November
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?