Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the first list of most Important Descriptive Topics for IBPS PO 2018. These includes Important Essay and Letter topics.
Important Descriptive Topics for IBPS PO 2018
Important Descriptive Topics for IBPS PO 2018 – Essay
- Statue of Unity: National Pride or Wastage of Public Money?
- India Needs Government Regulations to Curb Fake News – Your Opinion.
- The importance of Clean Ganga and necessary steps.
- Job Creation vs Improving Ease of Doing Business. – Your Opinion.
- Cryptocurrency – Good or Evil – Your opinion.
- Agriculture Vs Manufacturing Industry in India – priorities for future
- Importance of AI in Future.
- Does India really need AI?
- Artificial Intelligence in Banking. Pros and Cons.
Important Descriptive Topics for IBPS PO 2018 – Letters
- Write a letter to the Bank Manager requesting to replace your Magnetic Strip Debit Card with EMV Chip Debit Card.
- Letter to the Bank Manager informing about a failed Credit Card Transaction where amount got debited.
- Write a letter to the editor of a newspaper informing about the importance of e-Vehicles in society.
- Letter to your friend about a recent solo trip.
- Write a letter to the editor of a newspaper informing about the importance of Financial Literacy among the citizen.
The above topics are based on the recent Current Affairs as well as Important Social Issues.
We will provide another list of Essay and Letters for IBPS PO 2018.
If you have any query, feel free to contact us on Facebook.
Check out the our article on How To Prepare for IBPS PO 2018 General Awareness.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: