Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 27-29 October 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 27-29 October 2018
- Which bank recently announced to form a Joint Venture with Hitachi for establishing card acceptance and digital payments platform in India? – State Bank of India
- State Bank of India announced to form a Joint Venture with which company for establishing card acceptance and digital payments platform in India? – Hitachi
- India’s first container movement on inland waterways began with cargo from _____. – PepsiCo
- Which company recently signed a MoU with Rakuten for building next-generation (4G and 5G) software-defined network laboratories in Bengaluru and Tokyo? – Tech Mahindra
- Which software company has partnered with Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) to train small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and entrepreneurs on using the messaging platform to connect with customers and growing their businesses? – Whatsapp
- India’s first engine-less train Train 18 is developed at a cost of _____. – ₹100 crore
- Indian Railways announced to make the world’s highest railway line named _____. – Bilaspur-Manali- Leh
- Indian Railways to make the world’s highest railway line at a height of ______. – 5360 meters
- Which Indian airline recently used India’s first TaxiBot? – SpiceJet
- The 10th Edition of BIOFACH INDIA, the largest show on the “Organic Sector” was held in _____. – New Delhi
- Which Indian university recently announced to launch its community radio station? – Jawaharlal Nehru University
- What amount of donation did India make for a peacekeeping initiative at the UN? – 3 lakh dollars
- Who recently sworn in as the new Chief Justice of the Gauhati High Court? – Justice Ajjikuttira Somaiah Bopanna
- Who has been re-elected as the President of Ireland? – Michael D Higgins
- Michael D Higgins has been re-elected as the President of which country? – Ireland
- Jair Bolsonaro won the presidential election of _____. – Brazil
- Which company recently acquired Red Hat, the largest distributor of the popular open-source operating system Linux? – IBM
- IBM acquired Red Hat, the largest distributor of the popular open-source operating system Linux for what amount? – $34 billion
- Which nation has slapped Facebook with a fine worth 500,000 pounds for its behaviour in the Cambridge Analytica scandal? – United Kingdom
- Who won the Asian Champions Trophy 2018? – India and Pakistan
- Who was posthumously announced as one of the winners of the UN Human Rights Prize 2018? – Pakistani Human Rights Activist Asma Jahangir
- The Vigilance Awareness Week is observed across the country from _______. – from 29th October to 3rd November
- What is the theme of 2018 Vigilance Awareness Week? – ‘Eradicate Corruption – Build a New India’
- Madan Lal Khurana who recently passed away was a former chief minister of ______. – Delhi
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!