Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 30-31 October 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 30-31 October 2018
- Which bank has entered into an exclusive partnership with ‘Amazon Pay’ to launch a co-branded credit card? – ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank has entered into an exclusive partnership with which e-commerce company to launch co-branded credit card? – Amazon
- As per the new ATM cash withdrawal rules for SBI account holders what is the withdrawal limit Classic Debit Card Holders? – ₹20,000
- As per the new ATM cash withdrawal rules for SBI account holders what is the withdrawal limit Maestro Debit Card Holders? – ₹40,000
- The government has approved the construction of how many houses in urban areas under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana? – 2 lakhs
- How much amount of Currency Swap Agreement did India and Japan sign that will boost Indian economy as it encounters a steep drop in the rupee’s value? – USD 75 billion
- The foundation stone for India’s largest Dry Dock was laid by Union Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari in ______. – Cochin Shipyard, Kerala
- Foreign investors pulled out how much amount from the Indian capital markets in October 2018? – Rs 35,600 crore
- The Executive Committee (EC) of the National Mission for Clean Ganga on October 29, 2018 approved 12 projects worth how much under the Namami Gange programme? – 929 crore
- The ‘statue of unity’ is dedicated to _______. – Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- What is the height of the world’s tallest statue ‘Statue of Unity’? – 182 meters (597 ft)
- PM Narendra Modi unveiled the world’s tallest statue ‘Statue of Unity’ in which state? – Gujarat
- At what cost did Indian government make the world’s tallest statue ‘Statue of Unity’? – ₹2989 crore
- Which state announced creation of a world-class and India’s first ‘Justice City’? – Andhra Pradesh
- With which nation did India establish a joint commission to review all bilateral matters, as well as regional and global issues of mutual interest? – Qatar
- 5th National Summit on Good and Replicable Practices and Innovations in Public Health Care Systems in India began in _______. – Kaziranga, Assam
- Which state recently signed an agreement with Uttarakhand to strengthen inter-state bus services? – Uttar Pradesh
- Which Indian ballistic missile was recently tested for night trial? – Agni 1
- Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on October 31, 2018 flagged off the ‘Run for Unity’ in _____. – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- What was India’s rank in 2018 Ease of Doing Business Index? – 77th
- Which nation topped the Ease of Doing Business Index 2018? – New Zealand
- Which nation launched the world’s first Sovereign Blue Bond? – Seychelles
- Republic of Seychelles on October 29, 2018 launched the world’s first Sovereign Blue Bond with assistance from _____. – World Bank
- Who sworn in as the Chief Justice of the Bombay High Court? – Justice Naresh Harishchandra Patil
- Who will be conferred with the 2018 Gleitsman Award by Harvard University? – Malala Yousufzai
- Rashtriya Ekta Diwas/National Unity Day is observed on ___. – 31 October
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!