Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 30-31 October 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 30-31 October 2018
- Which bank has entered into an exclusive partnership with ‘Amazon Pay’ to launch a co-branded credit card? – ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank has entered into an exclusive partnership with which e-commerce company to launch co-branded credit card? – Amazon
- As per the new ATM cash withdrawal rules for SBI account holders what is the withdrawal limit Classic Debit Card Holders? – ₹20,000
- As per the new ATM cash withdrawal rules for SBI account holders what is the withdrawal limit Maestro Debit Card Holders? – ₹40,000
- The government has approved the construction of how many houses in urban areas under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana? – 2 lakhs
- How much amount of Currency Swap Agreement did India and Japan sign that will boost Indian economy as it encounters a steep drop in the rupee’s value? – USD 75 billion
- The foundation stone for India’s largest Dry Dock was laid by Union Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari in ______. – Cochin Shipyard, Kerala
- Foreign investors pulled out how much amount from the Indian capital markets in October 2018? – Rs 35,600 crore
- The Executive Committee (EC) of the National Mission for Clean Ganga on October 29, 2018 approved 12 projects worth how much under the Namami Gange programme? – 929 crore
- The ‘statue of unity’ is dedicated to _______. – Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- What is the height of the world’s tallest statue ‘Statue of Unity’? – 182 meters (597 ft)
- PM Narendra Modi unveiled the world’s tallest statue ‘Statue of Unity’ in which state? – Gujarat
- At what cost did Indian government make the world’s tallest statue ‘Statue of Unity’? – ₹2989 crore
- Which state announced creation of a world-class and India’s first ‘Justice City’? – Andhra Pradesh
- With which nation did India establish a joint commission to review all bilateral matters, as well as regional and global issues of mutual interest? – Qatar
- 5th National Summit on Good and Replicable Practices and Innovations in Public Health Care Systems in India began in _______. – Kaziranga, Assam
- Which state recently signed an agreement with Uttarakhand to strengthen inter-state bus services? – Uttar Pradesh
- Which Indian ballistic missile was recently tested for night trial? – Agni 1
- Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on October 31, 2018 flagged off the ‘Run for Unity’ in _____. – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- What was India’s rank in 2018 Ease of Doing Business Index? – 77th
- Which nation topped the Ease of Doing Business Index 2018? – New Zealand
- Which nation launched the world’s first Sovereign Blue Bond? – Seychelles
- Republic of Seychelles on October 29, 2018 launched the world’s first Sovereign Blue Bond with assistance from _____. – World Bank
- Who sworn in as the Chief Justice of the Bombay High Court? – Justice Naresh Harishchandra Patil
- Who will be conferred with the 2018 Gleitsman Award by Harvard University? – Malala Yousufzai
- Rashtriya Ekta Diwas/National Unity Day is observed on ___. – 31 October
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?