Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 26 October 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 26 October 2018
- How much amount of liquidity did RBI announce to inject into system via open market operations in November 2018? – ₹40000 crore
- With which state did Amazon sign a MoU for separate small and micro entrepreneurship web page? – Maharashtra
- Which of the following state recently signed four MoUs with Israeli institutions to address issues of farmers and depleting groundwater level in the state? – Punjab
- With which nation India recently signed several milestone agreements for enhancing inland and coastal waterways connectivity for trade and cruise movements? – Bangladesh
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on October 26, 2018 inaugurated Krishi Kumbha 2018 in which city? – Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- The 5th edition of Women of India National Organic Fest 2018 was recently organized in ____. – New Delhi
- Government recently launched the web portal of SPARC scheme for which purpose? – to boost research ecosystem in India
- Government recently launched the web portal of the scheme SPARC. What does SPARC stand for? – Scheme for Promotion of Academic and Research Collaboration
- What is the total cost of Scheme for Promotion of Academic and Research Collaboration (SPARC)? – ₹418 crore
- Government recently announced to set up National Sports Stadium for differently-abled in which state? – Meghalaya
- Pooja Dhanda is associated with which sports? – Wrestling
- Who has been appointed Inspector General (IG) of Border Security Force (BSF)? – YB Khurania
- Who has been made interim director of the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)? – M Nageswar Rao
- Which country won the Commonwealth Association for Public Administration and Management Award (CAPAM) 2018? – India
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?