Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 25 October 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 25 October 2018
- Which bank recently announced the launch of its first ‘Vyapaar Express’ – MSME Carnival? – YES Bank
- With which organisation did National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) sign a MoU to boost SME ecosystem? – Dubai Internet City
- IDFC Bank has proposed to change its name to ________ after merging with Capital First. – ‘IDFC First Bank Ltd’
- Which bank recently launched a co-branded prepaid card for the citizens of Puducherry Smart City? – YES Bank
- Yes Bank recently launched a co-branded prepaid card for the citizens of ______. – Puducherry Smart City
- Government gave its approval for the creation of a special Fisheries and Aquaculture Infrastructure Development Fund (FIDF). What is the estimated size of the fund? – ₹7522
- What is the name of India’s first ‘Made in India’ engineless train? – Train 18
- Which institute has developed India’s first 3D printing construction technology and successfully built the first 3D printed structure? – IIT Madras
- With which company did BSNL sign a MoU to jointly explore opportunities in the public safety arena in the country? – Nokia
- With which state did Khan Academy of India sign a MoU to bring the advantage of e-learning to the state? – Kerala
- Who has been appointed as the new Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Paytm Payments Bank? – Satish Kumar Gupta
- Who has appointed as first-ever female President of Ethiopia? – Sahle-Work Zewde
- Sahle-Work Zewde was recently elected as the first ever female president of which nation? – Ethiopia
- Global Agriculture Leadership Summit 2018 was held in _______. – New Delhi
- World Development Information Day is observed on ______. – 24 October
- Who recently became the fastest batsman to score 10,000 runs in one-day internationals? – Virat Kohli
- Virat Kohli became the fastest batsman to score 10,000 runs in one-day internationals. He achieved this feat against which team? – West Indies
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!