Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 23-24 October 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 23-24 October 2018
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the ‘Main Nahin Hum’ portal and mobile application for which purpose? – IT professionals for social cause efforts
- The first trilateral meeting between India, Afghanistan and Iran of the Coordination Council of the Chabahar agreement took place on October 23, 2018 in ______. – Tehran
- The Government has decided to increase the supply of Onion in which state from the buffer stock? – Delhi
- According to Government Data how many products have been registered as geographical indications (GI) so far? – 326
- India’s first luxury cruise ship service was launched between ___________. – Mumbai and Goa
- The Supreme Court on October 24, 2018 ruled that no Bharat Stage-IV vehicle shall be sold across the country with effect from ________. – April 1, 2020
- The Water, Energy, Technology and Environment Exhibition (WETEX 2018) was held in _____. – Dubai
- Who was recently conferred with the 2018 Seoul Peace Prize? – Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- The Kleinman Center for Energy Policy of the University of Pennsylvania School of Design awarded its fourth annual Carnot Prize to ________. – Piyush Goyal
- Which initiative won the top United Nations Investment Promotion Award in recognition of its efforts to boost investments in the renewable energy sector? – The ‘Invest India’ initiative
- Which country recently announced to launch its own ‘artificial moon’ by 2020? – China
- World’s longest sea bridge recently opened in which country? – China
- United Nations Day was observed across the world on _______. – 24 October
- What was the theme of 2018 United Nations Day? – Traditions of Peace and Non-violence
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!