Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 19-22 October 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 19-22 October 2018
- Which Indian organisation has entered into a partnership with the Hiroshima government for co-creating a Japan-India IT Corridor? – NASSCOM
- With which nation did India sign a MoU for the appointment of a private Port Operator for the Operation and Maintenance of Sittwe Port? – Myanmar
- With which Indian sate did 1Bridge and Facebook sign a MoU for a project on empowering young entrepreneurs? – Andhra Pradesh
- What amount of plan has been drawn up for electrification of all railway lines across the country? – ₹35,000 crore
- The National Police Commemoration Day is observed on _____. – 21 October
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on October 21, 2018 dedicated the National Police Memorial to the nation. It is situated in ______. – New Delhi
- PM Narendra Modi recently announced an award after Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose to honor ______. – those involved in disaster response operations.
- Four Himalayan peaks near Gangotri glacier have been named after _____. – Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Which state launched the Chief Minister’s Urban Leaders Fellowship Programme? – Delhi
- Who has been elected as the Treasurer of the World Steel Association? – Sajjan Jindal
- What was India’s rank in the 2018 Melbourne Mercer Global Pension Index? – 33
- Which nation topped the 2018 Melbourne Mercer Global Pension Index? – Netherlands
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: