Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 19-22 October 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 19-22 October 2018
- Which Indian organisation has entered into a partnership with the Hiroshima government for co-creating a Japan-India IT Corridor? – NASSCOM
- With which nation did India sign a MoU for the appointment of a private Port Operator for the Operation and Maintenance of Sittwe Port? – Myanmar
- With which Indian sate did 1Bridge and Facebook sign a MoU for a project on empowering young entrepreneurs? – Andhra Pradesh
- What amount of plan has been drawn up for electrification of all railway lines across the country? – ₹35,000 crore
- The National Police Commemoration Day is observed on _____. – 21 October
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on October 21, 2018 dedicated the National Police Memorial to the nation. It is situated in ______. – New Delhi
- PM Narendra Modi recently announced an award after Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose to honor ______. – those involved in disaster response operations.
- Four Himalayan peaks near Gangotri glacier have been named after _____. – Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Which state launched the Chief Minister’s Urban Leaders Fellowship Programme? – Delhi
- Who has been elected as the Treasurer of the World Steel Association? – Sajjan Jindal
- What was India’s rank in the 2018 Melbourne Mercer Global Pension Index? – 33
- Which nation topped the 2018 Melbourne Mercer Global Pension Index? – Netherlands
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?