Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 20-22 July 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, SBI exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 20-22 July 2018
- With how many companies did Bank of Baroda sign MoU to lend ₹500 crore loan in small enterprises? – 10
- Bank of Baroda recently sign MoU with 10 companies including Uber, Oyo, Lava and Flipkart to provide loans to members in their supply chain worth ____. – ₹500 crore
- Which of the following bank has received the regulatory nod to open offices in Bahrain, Kuwait and Singapore? – Federal Bank
- Federal Bank has received the RBI regulatory nod to open offices in _______. – Bahrain, Kuwait and Singapore
- Coca-Cola, PepsiCo and Bisleri, have initiated a buyback programme for all PET bottles sold in which state? – Maharashtra
- National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) organised the ‘Ganga Vriksharopan Abhiyan’ in how many states? – 5 (Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand and West Bengal)
- The Union Home Minister Shri Rajnath Singh launched the Student Police Cadet (SPC) programme for nationwide implementation in which state? – Haryana
- Which state has launched a 24-hour helpline to investigate issues faced by inter-caste couples? – Tamil Nadu
- WhatsApp on July 20, 2018 announced to limit forwarding messages to how many chats at once? – 5
- The inaugural ‘two-plus-two dialogue’ will be held in September 2018 between India and ______. – USA
- Lakshya Sen is related to which sports? – Badminton
- Who won India’s first in 53 years men’s singles gold at the Asia Junior Badminton Championships in Jakarta? – Lakshya Sen
- International Chess Day is observed on ________. – 20 July
- Which nation in July, 2018 joined the India-initiated International Solar Alliance (ISA)? – Myanmar
- India-assisted emergency ambulance service was launched in which country? – Sri Lanka
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?