Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 20-22 July 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, SBI exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 20-22 July 2018
- With how many companies did Bank of Baroda sign MoU to lend ₹500 crore loan in small enterprises? – 10
- Bank of Baroda recently sign MoU with 10 companies including Uber, Oyo, Lava and Flipkart to provide loans to members in their supply chain worth ____. – ₹500 crore
- Which of the following bank has received the regulatory nod to open offices in Bahrain, Kuwait and Singapore? – Federal Bank
- Federal Bank has received the RBI regulatory nod to open offices in _______. – Bahrain, Kuwait and Singapore
- Coca-Cola, PepsiCo and Bisleri, have initiated a buyback programme for all PET bottles sold in which state? – Maharashtra
- National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) organised the ‘Ganga Vriksharopan Abhiyan’ in how many states? – 5 (Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand and West Bengal)
- The Union Home Minister Shri Rajnath Singh launched the Student Police Cadet (SPC) programme for nationwide implementation in which state? – Haryana
- Which state has launched a 24-hour helpline to investigate issues faced by inter-caste couples? – Tamil Nadu
- WhatsApp on July 20, 2018 announced to limit forwarding messages to how many chats at once? – 5
- The inaugural ‘two-plus-two dialogue’ will be held in September 2018 between India and ______. – USA
- Lakshya Sen is related to which sports? – Badminton
- Who won India’s first in 53 years men’s singles gold at the Asia Junior Badminton Championships in Jakarta? – Lakshya Sen
- International Chess Day is observed on ________. – 20 July
- Which nation in July, 2018 joined the India-initiated International Solar Alliance (ISA)? – Myanmar
- India-assisted emergency ambulance service was launched in which country? – Sri Lanka
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!