Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 19 July 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, SBI exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 19 July 2018
- The RBI announced to introduce new ₹100 notes. What will be the color of these notes? – Lavender
- What will be the motif on the reverse of new ₹100 notes? – Rani Ki Vaav
- Rani Ki Vaav is the motif on the reverse of the new ₹100 notes. Where is Rani Ki Vaav situated? – Gujarat
- What is the dimension of the new ₹100 notes? – 66 mm × 142 mm
- Which of the following bank recently launched DigiLocker facility? – Karnataka Bank
- Which of the following state has launched a campaign called ‘Skills on Wheels to promote vocational education across the state? – Odisha
- Which of the following organisation recently signed a MoU with the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) for the construction of a station at Konappana Agrahara? – Infosys Foundation
- Union Government has sanctioned how much amount to the Three Municipal Corporations of Delhi for effective solid waste management and dust control? – ₹300 crore
- Government approved the proposal for continuation of Pre-Matric, Post Matric and Merit-cum-Means based Scholarship Schemes for the students belonging to the six notified Minority Communities at a total cost of __________. – ₹5338.32 crore
- The government has approved the proposal of which state government for the establishment of a new medical college in the state? – Uttar Pradesh
- The cabinet has approved the proposal of the state government of Uttar Pradesh for the establishment of a new medical college at Deoria at a cost of? – ₹250 crore
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.