Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 23 July 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, SBI exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 23 July 2018
- A global alliance led by Bayer and IFC today announced partnership with which e-commerce firm to help small farmers in India? – Big Basket
- With which organisation(s) did Big Basket tie up to help small farmers in India? – International Finance Corporation and Bayer
- The Union Government has reduced the minimum annual deposit requirement for accounts under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana from ₹1000 to what amount? – ₹250
- Justice BN Srikrishna committee is associated with ________. – data protection framework
- Which state had the least share of non-standard-quality (NSQ) among states in 2017-18? – Gujarat
- Which of the following has become the first quick service restaurant player in the country to use biodiesel, produced from used cooking oil? – McDonalds
- Union Environment Minister Harsh Vardhan unveiled a state-of-the-art Air Quality and Weather Forecast System – SAFAR
- Union Environment Minister Harsh Vardhan unveiled a state-of-the-art Air Quality and Weather Forecast System– ‘SAFAR’. What does SAFAR stand for? – System of Air Quality and Weather Forecasting
- Union Government has set up a high-level committee to check mob lynching. Who is the chairman of this committee? – Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh
- Which state government has decided to set up a cultural centre worth about Rs 184 crore? – Haryana
- Name the international footballer who recently retired citing racism? – Mesut Ozil
- Mesut Ozil, who recently announced retirement from international football was a player of ______. – Germany
- What is the name of the mascot of Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympics? – Miraitowa’
- What is the name of the mascot of Tokyo 2020 Para-Olympics? – Someity
- Government shortlisted how many young players for a scholarship programme under the KHELO INDIA Talent Identification Development Scheme? – 734
- Who was named as the 2017 All India Football Federation (AIFF) Player of the Year? – Sunil Chhetri
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!