Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions from Current Affairs and Banking Awareness are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 9 January 2019.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 9 January 2019
- According to World Bank’s January 2019 Global Economic Prospects report India’s GDP is expected to grow at ________ for 2018? – 3%
- According to World Bank’s January 2019 Global Economic Prospects report India’s GDP is expected to grow at ________ for 2019? – 5%
- According to World Bank’s January 2019 Global Economic Prospects report India’s GDP is expected to grow at ________ for 2020? – 5%
- With which state did Adani Group sign MoU to develop ‘world’s first green data center parks’? – Andhra Pradesh
- According to Standard Chartered, India is set to become 2nd largest economy by purchasing power parity exchange rates and nominal GDP by _____. – 2030
- SEBI has constituted a “Research Advisory” committee to link research to policy making. Who is the head of this committee? – Sankar De
- With which country did India sign a MoU on Ocean Dialogue? – Norway
- Lok Sabha passed bill to provide 10 per cent reservation to EWS in general category. What is the official name of this bill? – Constitution (124th Amendment) Bill 2019
- Indian Space Research Organisation has planned to set up Space Galleries in how many cities? – 3 (Hyderabad, Mumbai and New Delhi)
- Which country announced withdrawing from a UN-backed anti-corruption commission? – Guatemala
- Which nation topped the 2019 Henley Passport Index? – Japan
- What was India’s rank in Henley Passport Index 2019? – 79th
- Which country was announced as 105th Member of International Cricket Council (ICC)? – USA
- Which nation will host the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations? – Egypt
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.