Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions from Current Affairs and Banking Awareness are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 8 January 2019.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 8 January 2019
- Reserve Bank of India recently announced tokenisation for _________. – Card Transactions
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has constituted a High-Level Committee on Deepening of Digital Payments to encourage digitisation of payments and enhance financial inclusion. Who is the chairman of the committee? – Nandan Nilekani
- Reserve Bank of India recently constituted Nandan Nilekalni Panel for which purpose? – to strengthen the safety and security of digital payments
- The Airports Authority of India (AAI) imposed a ban on single-use plastic items at how many airports? – 129
- Which nation recently inaugurated green compound at their embassy in India? – Norway
- Who joined the International Monetary Fund as the first ever woman Chief Economist? – Gita Gopinath
- Global Aviation Summit 2019 was held in _______. – Mumbai
- What was the theme of Global Aviation Summit 2019? – Flying for all
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!