Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions from Current Affairs and Banking Awareness are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 8 January 2019.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 8 January 2019
- Reserve Bank of India recently announced tokenisation for _________. – Card Transactions
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has constituted a High-Level Committee on Deepening of Digital Payments to encourage digitisation of payments and enhance financial inclusion. Who is the chairman of the committee? – Nandan Nilekani
- Reserve Bank of India recently constituted Nandan Nilekalni Panel for which purpose? – to strengthen the safety and security of digital payments
- The Airports Authority of India (AAI) imposed a ban on single-use plastic items at how many airports? – 129
- Which nation recently inaugurated green compound at their embassy in India? – Norway
- Who joined the International Monetary Fund as the first ever woman Chief Economist? – Gita Gopinath
- Global Aviation Summit 2019 was held in _______. – Mumbai
- What was the theme of Global Aviation Summit 2019? – Flying for all
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?