Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions from Current Affairs and Banking Awareness are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 10 January 2019.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 10 January 2019
- GST Council increased the GST exemption limit for companies in the MSME sector to those with an annual turnover of ___. – ₹40 lakh
- GST Council increased the GST exemption limit for companies in the MSME sector from North East to those with an annual turnover of ___. – ₹20 lakh
- Which ministry launched the ‘Web – Wonder Women’ also known as ‘#www’? – Ministry of Women and Child Development
- Women and Child Development Ministry launched ‘#www: WebWonderWomen’ Campaign in partnership with __________. – Breakthrough and Twitter India
- Government has approved the establishment of three more All India Institute of Medical Sciences, AIIMS in ______? – Jammu & Kashmir and Gujarat(Rajkot)
- Government has approved the establishment of how many more All India Institute of Medical Sciences, AIIMS? – 3
- World Hindi Day is celebrated on ________. – 10 January
- Who became the World No 1 Boxer in 45-48 kg category in the latest International Boxing Association’s (AIBA) World Rankings? – MC Mary Kom
- The International Cricket Council (ICC) announced giving a 15-day amnesty to ________ cricketers to report match-fixing approaches? – Sri Lankan
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!