Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions from Current Affairs and Banking Awareness are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 5 January 2019.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 5 January 2019
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has extended its customer protection framework in cases of payment frauds or unauthorised transactions to the users of _______. – Authorised Prepaid Payment Instruments.
- Who has become the first businessman to be declared EFO under the provisions of the new Fugitive Economic Offenders Act? – Vijay Mallya
- PM Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone for revival of 6 irrigation projects in ______. – Jharkhand
- Which of the following Regional Rural Banks were recently amalgamated into a single RRB? – Punjab Gramin Bank, Malwa Gramin Bank and Sutlej Gramin Bank
- Which of the following bank tied up with Srei Equipment Finance for financing the MSME and agriculture sectors? – United Bank of India
- Who launched the ‘Swachh Survekshan 2019’? – Hardeep Singh Puri
- Which city was the Guest of Honor 2019 in the 27th edition of the New Delhi World Book Fair (NDWBF)? – Sharjah, UAE
- Which state will be the partner state in ‘Indus Food 2019’? – Odisha
- ‘Indus Food 2019’ will be held in _______. – Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- National Green Tribunal recently imposed a ₹100 crore fine on which state for failing to curb illegal mining? – Meghalaya
- What amount of fine did National Green Tribunal impose on Meghalaya for failing to curb illegal mining? – ₹100 crore
- The 80th National Table Tennis Championship was held in ________. – Cuttack, Odisha
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!