Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions from Current Affairs and Banking Awareness are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 4 January 2019.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 4 January 2019
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated and laid the foundation stone of 12 development projects worth how much amount in Manipur? – ₹1500 crore
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated and laid the foundation stone of 12 development projects worth Rs 1,500 crore in _________. – Manipur
- Which district recently achieved 100 percent electrification under the Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana (Saubhagya Scheme)? – East Siang District of Arunachal Pradesh
- Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) asked food businesses to comply with new food packaging regulations by _______. – July 1, 2019
- Who is the chairman of the government constituted task force to look into the issues of suicides of the students in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas? – Dr Jitendra Nagpal
- Who has been elected as Speaker of the House of Representatives? – Nancy Pelosi
- Name the first woman amputee to climb Mount Vinson, highest peak of Antarctica. – Arunima Sinha
- The first official World Braille Day was observed on _________. – 4 January
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.