Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions from Current Affairs and Banking Awareness are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 6 January 2019.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 6 January 2019
- Which bank recently signed a MoU with Small Business FinCredit India (SBFC) to jointly provide credit to MSMEs? – ICICI Bank
- Union Minister Nitin Gadkari inaugurated and laid foundation of six road projects worth 6,000 crore rupees in ______. – Jodhpur, Rajasthan
- How much amount did government allocate to ISRO for development of 40 satellite launch vehicles in next 4-years? – ₹10,900 crore
- Name the first railway station of South Central Railway (SCR) zone to hoist a huge tricolour on a 100-foot tall pole. – Secunderabad Railway Station
- 2019 International Kite Festival was held in ______. – Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- The government has notified a High-Level Committee for implementation of Clause six of the Assam Accord. Who is the chairman of the committee? – MP Bezbarauah
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 is hosted by which country? – United Arab Emirates
- India won in AFC Asian Cup 2019 match after 1964 against _____. – Thailand
- King Sultan Muhammad V recently stepped down from the throne. He was the king of _______. – Malaysia
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!