Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions from Current Affairs and Banking Awareness are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 6 January 2019.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 6 January 2019
- Which bank recently signed a MoU with Small Business FinCredit India (SBFC) to jointly provide credit to MSMEs? – ICICI Bank
- Union Minister Nitin Gadkari inaugurated and laid foundation of six road projects worth 6,000 crore rupees in ______. – Jodhpur, Rajasthan
- How much amount did government allocate to ISRO for development of 40 satellite launch vehicles in next 4-years? – ₹10,900 crore
- Name the first railway station of South Central Railway (SCR) zone to hoist a huge tricolour on a 100-foot tall pole. – Secunderabad Railway Station
- 2019 International Kite Festival was held in ______. – Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- The government has notified a High-Level Committee for implementation of Clause six of the Assam Accord. Who is the chairman of the committee? – MP Bezbarauah
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 is hosted by which country? – United Arab Emirates
- India won in AFC Asian Cup 2019 match after 1964 against _____. – Thailand
- King Sultan Muhammad V recently stepped down from the throne. He was the king of _______. – Malaysia
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?