Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions from Current Affairs and Banking Awareness are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 24 January 2019.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, SBI PO 2019 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 24 January 2019
- The Union Cabinet on Wednesday approved setting up of a centralised GST AAAR. What does AAAR stand for? – Appellate Authority for Advance Ruling
- India will surpass China to become the second largest oil demand growth centre globally in 2019 on back of buoyant auto fuel and LPG consumption, as per a report by ________. – Wood Mackenzie
- What is the expected GDP growth of India for 2019 as per United Nations’ World Economic Situation and Prospects (WESP) 2019 report? – 7.4%
- What is the expected GDP growth of India for 2020 as per United Nations’ World Economic Situation and Prospects (WESP) 2019 report? – 7.6%
- What is the expected GDP growth of India for 2021as per United Nations’ World Economic Situation and Prospects (WESP) 2019 report? – 7.4%
- Who launched the Pravasi Teerth Darshan Yojana? – PM Narendra Modi
- What is the name of the largest-ever coastal defence exercise conducted by Indian Navy? – Sea Vigil
- How much amount did Maharashtra Government approve for Nirbhaya scheme for Mumbai? – ₹235 crore
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose museum at _____. – Red Fort, New Delhi
- Cabinet has approved the landmark amendment to _____ of the Constitution to increase powers of Autonomous Councils in Sixth Schedule areas of North East. – Article 280
- Who inaugurated the 2nd World Integrated Medicine Forum 2019? – Union Minister of State for Ayush Shripad Naik
- 2nd World Integrated Medicine Forum 2019 was recently held in _______. – Panaji, Goa
- Who was awarded with Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar for 2018? – 8th Battalion of National Disaster Response Force located at Ghaziabad
- Who was recently appointed as the Member of the Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC)? – Indu Shekhar Jha
- Priyanka Gandhi Vadra was on January 23, 2019 appointed AICC general secretary for _____. – Uttar Pradesh East
- With which country US successfully tested ballistic missile interceptors? – Israel
- National Girl Child Day is observed across India on ______. – 24 January
- What was the theme of 2019 National Girl Child Day? – ‘Empowering Girls for a Brighter Tomorrow’
- Raghbir Singh Bhola, who recently passed away, was related to which sports? – Hockey
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?