Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions from Current Affairs and Banking Awareness are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 23 January 2019.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, SBI PO 2019 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 23 January 2019
- Which bank has partnered with Government of Maharashtra to on-board PDS shops which are popularly referred to as ration shops? – YES Bank
- With which state did YES Bank partner to on-board PDS shops which are popularly referred to as ration shops? – Maharashtra
- The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India recently organised an Insolvency and Bankruptcy Awareness Programme at ______. – Vadodara, Gujarat
- How many MoUs did India sign in January, 2019 with Afghanistan? – 11
- India has recently signed 11 MoUs with Afghanistan worth _____. – $9.5 million
- The 4th edition of ‘India Steel 2019 – Exhibition & Conference’ was held in ______. – Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Nitin Gadkari inaugurated and laid the foundation stone of 39 National Highways Projects in ____. – Andhra Pradesh
- How many national highways projects did Nitin Gadkari inaugurate in Andhra Pradesh? – 39
- The National Women’s Party (NWP), which has been formed with the motto of women empowerment, was launched in ________. – Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Who is the founder of India’s first National Women’s Party? – Dr Shwetha Shetty
- The Government on January 21, 2019 constituted a Standing Committee headed by NITI Aayog to ____. – monitor drug prices
- The Government on January 21, 2019 constituted a Standing Committee headed by NITI Aayog to oversee the drug pricing regime. Who will head the standing committee? – V K Paul
- Pravasi Bharatiya Diwas is observed on ______. – 9 January
- Who was the chief guest of the 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Diwas? – Mauritian Prime Minister Pravind Jugnauth
- What is the theme of the 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Diwas? – ‘Role of Indian diaspora in building new India
- Who has been awarded with Saraswati Samman, 2017? – Noted Gujarati poet Sitanshu Yashashchandra for Vakhar
- Who became the first cricketer to win all the top three ICC individual awards? – Virat Kohli
- Who won the 2018 Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy for ICC Cricketer of the Year? – Virat Kohli
- Who won the 2018 ICC Men’s Test Player of the Year? – Virat Kohli
- Who won the 2018 ICC ODI Player of the Year? – Virat Kohli
- Who won the Twenty20 International Performance of the Year 2018? – Aaron Finch
- Who won the 2018 ICC’s Emerging Cricketer of the Year award? – Rishabh Pant
- Who won the 2018 ICC Women’s Cricketer of the Year? – Smriti Mandhana
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!