Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions from Current Affairs and Banking Awareness are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 22 January 2019.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, SBI PO 2019 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 22 January 2019
- How many quarterly surveys of manufacturing, services, infra sectors did RBI recently introduced? – 2
- RBI recently launched 2 surveys, one is Industrial Outlook Survey (IOS) and the other is _____. – Services and Infrastructure Outlook Survey (SIOS)
- Which bank recently launched premium savings account for men? – ICICI Bank
- What is the name of the premium savings account for men launched by ICICI Bank? – The One
- Which central bank has banned the use of Indian currency notes of Rs 2,000, Rs 500 and Rs 200 denominations? – Nepal Central Bank
- Nepal’s central bank has banned the use of Indian currency notes of which denomination(s)? – ₹2000, ₹500 and ₹200
- As per January World Economy Outlook of International Monetary Fund, what is the expected GDP growth of India for 2019? –5%
- As per January World Economy Outlook of International Monetary Fund, what is the expected GDP growth of India for 2020? – 7.7%
- Which state announced to set up a start-up fund with a corpus of Rs 250 crore for investments in start-up businesses? – Tamil Nadu
- How much amount of Start-up Fund did Tamil Nadu recently announce to launch? – ₹250 crore
- Government announced that Aadhaar Cards are now valid travel documents for Indians under 15 and over 65 years travelling to _______. – Bhutan and Nepal
- The 15th edition of the Pravasi Bhartiya Divas (PBD) was recently held in _____. – Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Nirmala Sitharam recently launched India’s second defence industrial corridor in _____. – Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
- The 2nd World Integrated Medicine Forum 2019 on the Regulation of Homeopathic Medical Products was recently held in _____. – Goa
- What was India’s rank in the global talent competitive index 2019? – 80
- Which country topped the 2019 global talent competitive index? – Switzerland
- Who won the International Tennis Federation’s 25,000-dollar Women’s tournament in Singapore? – Ankita Raina
- Ankita Raina is associated with which sports? – Tennis
- Which city has been named as first World Capital of Architecture for 2020 by UNESCO? – Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
- Who has been chosen for the first Sheikh Saud International Prize for Materials Research by the Centre for Advanced Materials of the United Arab Emirates (UAE)? – Chintamani Nagesa Ramachandra Rao
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!