Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions from Current Affairs and Banking Awareness are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 15 January 2019.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, SBI PO 2019 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 15 January 2019
- How much amount did government allocated to Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme, MGNREGA? – 6 thousand 84 crore rupees
- Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2018-19 opened on January, 2019 with series ____. – V
- What is the issue price of Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2018-19 (Series-V)? – ₹3,214/gm
- PM Narendra Modi launched development projects worth over Rs 1500 crore in ______. – Odisha
- Name the initiative launched by Government to enable women entrepreneurs and Women Self-Help Groups (WSHGs) to sell handicrafts, handloom, accessories, and other products directly to Government departments and institutions. – Womaniya on Government e Marketplace’ initiative
- Which state government recently signed a MoU with UKIBC on Ease of doing business between UK and India? – Maharashtra
- India’s first ever 100 percent smart electric fleet of taxis namely Blu-Smart was launched in ________. – Delhi, NCR
- Which state government recently launched ‘One Family, One Job’ scheme? – Sikkim
- Which city police inducted a road safety robot ‘ROADEO’ into service? – Chennai
- Abhinav Shaw is associated with which sports? – Shooting
- Name the youngest gold medallist in Khelo games. – Abhinav Shaw
- 71st Army Day was celebrated across India on _____. – 15 January
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!