Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions from Current Affairs and Banking Awareness are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 13-14 January 2019.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, SBI PO 2019 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 13-14 January 2019
- RBI recently fined ₹1 crore to which financial organisation for deficiencies in regulatory compliance? – Bajaj Finance
- Who is the chairman of the newly constituted committee to look into GST revenue shortfall faced by states? – Sushil Modi
- Name the first state to implement 10 per cent quota for EWS in general category. – Gujarat
- Which state/UT government has decided to ban the production, sale and use of single-use plastic products from March 1, 2019? – Puducherry
- Who launched the special weather services for Kumbh Mela? – Dr Harshvardhan
- PM Narendra Modi recently released a commemorative silver coin of Rs 350 on ______. – Guru Govind Singh Ji
- The bill which gives economically weaker general category 10% reservation in jobs and education is official known as ________. – Constitution (103rd Amendment) Act, 2019
- Who was conferred with the first-ever Philip Kotler Presidential Award? – PM Narendra Modi
- PM Narendra Modi was recently conferred with the first ever ___________. – Philip Kotler Presidential Award
- Who has won the Sushila Devi Literature Award 2018? – Namita Gokhale
- Namita Gokhale has won the Sushila Devi Literature Award for her novel _____. – “Things to Leave Behind“
- Which Space Telescope has been shut down after it encountered a hardware problem? – NASA’s Hubble
- Name the first Hindu elected to US Congress to run for President in 2020. – Tulsi Gabbard
- Mohammed Zulfiqaruddin, who recently passed away was associated with which sports? – Football
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?