Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions from Current Affairs and Banking Awareness are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 13-14 January 2019.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, SBI PO 2019 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 13-14 January 2019
- RBI recently fined ₹1 crore to which financial organisation for deficiencies in regulatory compliance? – Bajaj Finance
- Who is the chairman of the newly constituted committee to look into GST revenue shortfall faced by states? – Sushil Modi
- Name the first state to implement 10 per cent quota for EWS in general category. – Gujarat
- Which state/UT government has decided to ban the production, sale and use of single-use plastic products from March 1, 2019? – Puducherry
- Who launched the special weather services for Kumbh Mela? – Dr Harshvardhan
- PM Narendra Modi recently released a commemorative silver coin of Rs 350 on ______. – Guru Govind Singh Ji
- The bill which gives economically weaker general category 10% reservation in jobs and education is official known as ________. – Constitution (103rd Amendment) Act, 2019
- Who was conferred with the first-ever Philip Kotler Presidential Award? – PM Narendra Modi
- PM Narendra Modi was recently conferred with the first ever ___________. – Philip Kotler Presidential Award
- Who has won the Sushila Devi Literature Award 2018? – Namita Gokhale
- Namita Gokhale has won the Sushila Devi Literature Award for her novel _____. – “Things to Leave Behind“
- Which Space Telescope has been shut down after it encountered a hardware problem? – NASA’s Hubble
- Name the first Hindu elected to US Congress to run for President in 2020. – Tulsi Gabbard
- Mohammed Zulfiqaruddin, who recently passed away was associated with which sports? – Football
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.