Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions from Current Affairs and Banking Awareness are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 16 January 2019.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, SBI PO 2019 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 16 January 2019
- The Cabinet approved an increase in the authorized capital of EXIM Bank from Rs 10,000 crore to _____. – ₹20,000 crore
- Who is the secretary of the government constituted Group of Ministers (GoM) for boosting the Real Estate Sector under the GST regime? – Manish Sinha
- Which bank has agreed to provide finance for Nagpur-Mumbai ‘Samruddhi Corridor’ expressway project? – State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of Maharashtra
- The 9th International Micro irrigation conference was held in __________. – Aurangabad, Maharashtra
- Which state government launched the Rs 50000-crore farm debt-waiver scheme named ‘Jai Kisan Rin Mukti Yojana’? – Madhya Pradesh
- 1st Turtle Festival was recently celebrated in __________. – Puri, Odisha
- 1st Turtle Festival was celebrated in Puri, Odisha to create awareness and promote ideas on conservation of ______. – Ridley Turtles
- ‘IMBEX 2018-19’ is a joint military exercise between India and ________. – Myanmar
- Which state approved schemes worth over Rs 700 crore for financial welfare of OBCs and the SC/ST communities? – Maharashtra
- Who was elected as Speaker of the 15th Legislative Assembly of Rajasthan? – C P Joshi
- Who won the Gandhi Peace Prize award for 2015 for rural development and education? – Vivekananda Kendra
- Who won the Gandhi Peace Prize award for 2016 for its work towards emancipation of manual scavengers? – Akshay Patra Foundation and Sulabh International
- Who won the Gandhi Peace Prize award for 2017 for its contribution to education for rural and tribal children? – Ekai Abhiyan Trust
- Who won the Gandhi Peace Prize award for 2018? – WHO Goodwill Ambassador Yohei Sasakawa for his role in leprosy eradication
- Who became world’s youngest mountaineer to climb 7 peaks, 7 volcano summits? – Satyarup Siddhanta
- Which state topped the Khelo India Youth Games medal tally? – Maharashtra
- Which city was ranked 1 in City Momentum Index? – Bengaluru
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!