Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 18-19-20 May 2018. These are important for the upcoming SBI PO 2018 and SBI Clerk 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 18-19-20 May 2018
- According to the AfrAsia Bank Global Wealth Migration Review, what was India’s rank in the list of wealthiest country in the world? – 6th
- According to the AfrAsia Bank Global Wealth Migration Review, India is the sixth wealthiest country in the world with a total wealth of ____. – $8,230 billion
- What per cent controlling stake in Bhushan Steel Ltd (BSL) did Tata Steel recently acquire? – 72.65%
- Tata Steel, through its wholly-owned subsidiary Bamnipal Steel Ltd (BNPL), has acquired 72.65 per cent controlling stake in Bhushan Steel Ltd (BSL) for around _______. – ₹36,400 crore
- The Reserve Bank of India modified norms for setting up of the International Financial Services Centres (IFSC) Banking Units (IBUs) by banks in IFSCs. The modification makes mandatory for parent bank to provide and maintain at all times minimum capital of ____. – USD 20 million
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Zojila tunnel project in Leh. What is the total project cost? – ₹ 6,809 crore
- Which of the following state announced to launch free treatment scheme for road accident victims? – Gujarat
- According to the United Nations estimates, Delhi is projected to become the most populous city in the world around ____. – 2028
- Who recently sworn-in as Chief Justice of Manipur High Court? – Ramalingam Sudhakar
- Name the first female director of Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). – Gina Haspel
- Who was recently appointed as the regular Chairman of the Lalit Kala Akademi? – Uttam Pacharne
- International Museum Day 2018 was observed on ________. – 18 May
- What was the theme of International Museum Day 2018? – Hyperconnected museum: New approaches, new publics
- World Metrology Day 2018 was observed on ______. – 20 May
- What was the theme of World Metrology Day 2018? – Constant evolution of the International System of Units
- World Bee Day is celebrated on _____. – 20 May
- What was the theme of World Bee Day 2018? – It’s a Bee thing or not
- HIV Vaccine Awareness Day is observed annually on ______. – 18 May
- Who was conferred with the Palm d’or at Cannes 2018? – Japanese director Hirokazu Kore-eda
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!