Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 17 May 2018. These are important for the upcoming SBI PO 2018 and SBI Clerk 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 17 May 2018
- With which bank did ePayLater tie up to bring India’s First UPI-Based Digital Credit Card? – IDFC Bank
- How much amount of corpus did government approve for setting up of a dedicated ‘Micro Irrigation Fund’ (MIF) with NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development) under Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY)? – ₹5000 crore
- CCEA approved enhancement of budget by what amount for implementation of Network for Spectrum for Defence Services? – ₹11,330 crore
- To develop ‘Freight Village’, an Integrated Multi Modal Logistics Hub (IMLH) will be set up in _____. – Haryana
- Name India’s first fully solar powered railway station. – Guwahati
- What is Samarth scheme? – for capacity building in textile sector
- Which city topped the Swacch Surveskshan 2018? – Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Which was the India’s Cleanest big City in Swacch Surveskshan 2018? – Vijaywada, Andhra Pradesh
- Which city was the Cleanest State Capital in Swacch Surveskshan 2018? – Greater Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Which state was declared as the best performing state in Swacch Surveskshan 2018? – Jharkhand
- World Telecommunication and Information Society Day was observed on _____. – 17 May
- What was the theme of World Telecommunication and Information Society Day 2018? – Enabling the positive use of Artificial Intelligence for All
- World Hypertension Day was observed on _____. – 17 May
- What was the theme of World Hypertension Day 2018? – Know your Blood Pressure
- Lalchand Rajput was recently appointed as the interim coach of ______. – Zimbabwe
- Name the youngest woman to scale the Mount Everest. – Shivangi Pathak
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?