Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 17 May 2018. These are important for the upcoming SBI PO 2018 and SBI Clerk 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 17 May 2018
- With which bank did ePayLater tie up to bring India’s First UPI-Based Digital Credit Card? – IDFC Bank
- How much amount of corpus did government approve for setting up of a dedicated ‘Micro Irrigation Fund’ (MIF) with NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development) under Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY)? – ₹5000 crore
- CCEA approved enhancement of budget by what amount for implementation of Network for Spectrum for Defence Services? – ₹11,330 crore
- To develop ‘Freight Village’, an Integrated Multi Modal Logistics Hub (IMLH) will be set up in _____. – Haryana
- Name India’s first fully solar powered railway station. – Guwahati
- What is Samarth scheme? – for capacity building in textile sector
- Which city topped the Swacch Surveskshan 2018? – Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Which was the India’s Cleanest big City in Swacch Surveskshan 2018? – Vijaywada, Andhra Pradesh
- Which city was the Cleanest State Capital in Swacch Surveskshan 2018? – Greater Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Which state was declared as the best performing state in Swacch Surveskshan 2018? – Jharkhand
- World Telecommunication and Information Society Day was observed on _____. – 17 May
- What was the theme of World Telecommunication and Information Society Day 2018? – Enabling the positive use of Artificial Intelligence for All
- World Hypertension Day was observed on _____. – 17 May
- What was the theme of World Hypertension Day 2018? – Know your Blood Pressure
- Lalchand Rajput was recently appointed as the interim coach of ______. – Zimbabwe
- Name the youngest woman to scale the Mount Everest. – Shivangi Pathak
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!