Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the most Important Chapters for SBI PO Prelims 2018. These chapters are listed on the basis of recent trend and previous year exam (2017).
The following list of chapters are difficult and very crucial for the SBI PO Prelims 2018. Since this year, there are sectional timings, you have to make sure you are improving your skills and speed section wise.
Important Chapters for SBI PO Prelims 2018 – Reasoning
- Age & Date based Puzzles (3 Variables)
- Floor Based Puzzles
- Blood Relation Based puzzles
- Puzzles on Date & Time
- Parrallel Row Seating Arrangements
- Box Based Placement Arrangements
- Blood Relation Problems
- Direction Based Problems
- Old Type Coding-decoding
Take our Reasoning Quizzes for SBI PO Prelims from here.
Important Chapters for SBI PO Prelims 2018 – English
- New Pattern Error Correction – Where you have to choose the parts are correct
- New Pattern Error Correction – Where you have to choose the parts are incorrect
- New Type of Sentence Rearrangements – Not Paragraph. Only one sentence.
- Comprehension Test – Including Vocabulary
- Sentence Part fillers – One sentence is given, you have to choose which one/two is/are appropriate.
- Fillers – Single or Single with Multiple Choice
Take our English Quizzes for SBI PO Prelims from here.
Important Chapters for SBI PO Prelims 2018 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Data Interpretation – Pie Chart, Table, Graph
- Profit & Loss Problems
- Age Based Problems
- Quadratic Equations
- Time, Work & Distance
- Compound Interest
- Data Sufficiency (You never know)
Take our Quantitative Aptitude Quizzes for SBI PO Prelims from here.
These are the most important chapters but that does not mean you will be ignoring other chapters. You need make sure you have everything clear about these chapters and it will surely benefit you in the SBI PO Prelims 2018.
We will soon be rolling out the SBI PO Prelims Study Plan!
Till then, May the Force be with You!
Take a Free SBI PO Mock Test by Oliveboard – Click to take
Take a Free SBI PO Mock Test by Practicemock – Click to Take