SBI Clerk Prelims Study Plan 2019: Dear Aspirants, State Bank of India has released notification for recruitment of Clerical Cadre for the year 2019. This is one of the most sought after job in Banking Industry. Online Examination for SBI Clerk 2019 will be conducted in two phases: Preliminary and Mains Examination. Prelims Examination will be conducted on 22nd & 23rd June 2019. Only few days left for Prelims Examination. We can understand that you all were preparing very hard to crack this examination. Here, we came with a 10 days study plan on How to Crack SBI Clerk Prelims 2019.
SBI Clerk Prelims 2019 Exam Pattern
Before seeing the SBI Clerk Prelims Study Plan 2019, let’s have a look on the Exam Pattern of SBI Clerk Prelims 2019.
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
Note: No minimum qualifying marks for individual section.
10 Days Strategy – SBI Clerk Prelims Study Plan 2019
Nowadays, Bank exam is not about scoring maximum marks, it is all about Strategy, Time Management, How fast your mental calculation is? Decision-making capability. Before appearing in the examination, you must have perfect strategy to follow in the exam. While appearing for any examination, we must have an idea about previous year question papers, State Wise Vacancies, Previous Year Cut-Off etc.
Cut-off for Last year was in range of 61-70 for most of the states (for Unreserved Candidates). You must target to score 75+ this year also to ace the exam. Now to score this much makes a study plan for these 10 days. Take at least 3-5 full length mock tests.
Here, we are providing exact 10 days study plan to ace the exam. Preparation Strategy and Study Plan differs from person to person as it depends on your command over different topic/subjects. So plan it accordingly.
State Bank of India – SBI Clerk Prelims Study Plan 2019 10 Days Strategy
|Day||Numerical Ability||Reasoning||English||Mock Test|
|Day 1||Number System, Simplification||Inequality, Syllogism||Reading Comprehension||Attempt minimum 3 Full Length Mocks and Sectional Test for all Topics|
|Day 2||Percentage, Profit and loss||Seating Arrangement||Error Detection|
|Day 3||Time and Work, Pipe and Cistern||Coding-decoding||Fill in the Banks|
|Day 4||Time, Speed and Distance & Quadratic Equations||Direction-distance, Blood relation||Phrase Replacement|
|Day 5||Ratio and Proportions, Problem on Ages, Partnership||Puzzles||Reading Comprehension|
|Day 6||Simple Interest and Compound Interest||Puzzles||Para Jumble|
|Day 7||Mensuration,||Machine Input||Cloze Test|
|Day 8||Data Interpretation||Data Sufficiency||Sentence Completion|
|Day 9||Data Interpretation||Puzzles||Sentence Correction/Improvement|
|Day 10||Attempt Sectional Test and Revision||Take Sectional Test and Revision||Give Sectional Test and Revision|
These are the things that you must do in last 10 days – SBI Clerk Prelims Study Plan 2019:
1) Make a Schedule of 10 days preparation, if not made yet-make it now.
2) Follow it sincerely.
3) Note down Important formulas and Shortcuts. Try to practice such questions.
4) Take at-least 3 full length tests and Sectional Test as per above study plan (You can tweak the topics according to your convenience)
5) After attempting every test, analyze your strong and weak areas. Try to improve your weak areas. Spend more time in understanding why a thing went wrong, how it went wrong, than in reckless practicing.
6) No more new concepts or topics in last week. Revise and remember whatever you already know. Do not forget formulae and basic techniques. Practice only those topics that you have identified as high priority.
7) Decide a fair strategy for actual SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims Exams according to your strong and weak areas.
Section Wise Strategy – SBI Clerk Prelims Study Plan 2019:
1) Reasoning Ability – SBI Clerk Prelims Study Plan 2019:
- In this section, you will be given 20 minutes to solve 35 questions.
- Out of 35 questions, 15-20 are from puzzle and seating arrangement every year. 5 questions from syllogism, 5 questions from Inequality and rest are miscellaneous.
- First try to solve Inequalities and syllogism if asked. Don’t spend too much time on these questions. Try to solve within 2-3 minutes of each set of syllogism and inequalities.
- Then start miscellaneous questions. Now jump to the seating arrangement and puzzles. But before starting these questions, first have a look on all puzzles and determine which puzzle or seating arrangement questions you should start first. It will take around one minute maximum. But you can define the order in which you want to solve all puzzles.
- If you start tough puzzle first and won’t be able to solve even after spending more than 5 minutes, then you may lose confidence and it will affect other sections as well.
2) Numerical Ability:
- In this section, you will be given 20 minutes to solve 35 questions.
- Out of 35 questions, 10 are from DI, 5 from simplification, 5 from Inequality, 5 from series and rest are miscellaneous every year.
- You can start with the simplification or inequality and try to solve these within 5-6 minutes as it can be done by mental calculation.
- Then jump to series questions. Logic for 3-4 questions can easily be guessed by practice.
- Out of 2 DI, one may be easy to moderate and one will be moderate as well as calculative. First solve one simple DI (DI in which less parameters are given). If you have very less time for second DI, just go through all the five questions, 2-3 questions will be directly and can be solved within a few minutes.
- Solving all the miscellaneous is really difficult for most of the aspirants as you will be given only 20 minutes to solve 35 questions. First solve the miscellaneous questions of the topics on which you have strong command.
3) English Language – SBI Clerk Prelims Study Plan 2019:
- In this section, you will be given 20 minutes to solve 30 questions.
- Questions from this section comprises cloze test, Phrase replacement, Reading Comprehension, Para-jumble.
- The habit of regular reading is the most important thing of all for this Section. Try to read articles on different topics like Economy, art & culture, history, politics, technology, sociology and environment.
- Selection of the questions is very important in this Section.
- If you find the passage difficult to understand, just go through it and have a glance on it. Try to get an idea and main theme of the passage. Identify the key points used. Now, have a glance on questions and try to eliminate the option which doesn’t fit with the question sentence and find out the same part in the passage.
We hope you find this article helpful. As only few days left for Exam, utilize every moment and accumulate all the resources you have and utilize them for best results. Your enthusiasm and spirit should always be upbeat while appearing for Exams. Just give your best and leave the rest.
“If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.” – Steve Jobs
All the Best!
Note: We have launched separate webiste for Free PDF which has All Free PDF Materials, Topic wise questions on Reasoning, Aptitude, English, General Awareness, Current Affairs, Insurance Awareness, Banking Awareness, Previous Year Question Paper and more. Visit: pdf.exampundit.in
Average rating / 5. Vote count: