Today we are sharing this post for the people of Kerala. We have to help Kerala now.
We request you to kindly help through any of the following channels.
You can send money by cheque/DD or internet banking. Here are the details:
Name of Donee: CMDRF
Account number : 67319948232
Bank: State Bank of India
Branch: City branch, Thiruvananthapuram
PAN detail: AAAGD0584M
SWIFT CODE: SBININBBT08
For the people of Kerala, the road to recovery is going to be a long one. Your help no matter how small will be a step to restore normalcy. Donate to:
Chief Minister’s Distress Relief Fund
Bank: State Bank of India
IFSC : SBIN0070028
SWIFT CODE : SBININBBT08 pic.twitter.com/cbsFwRplsG
— CMO Kerala (@CMOKerala) August 17, 2018
Collector of Kannur, in a Facebook post, asked people to donate these essential items other than the financial help.
- Cooking utensils and Dining utensils like plates, tumblers etc
- Basic household furniture (chairs , tables etc)
- Containers for storing rice and other food items at home
- Mugs, buckets
You can send these items to:
Control Room, Collectorate, Kannur – 670002, Phone no. 9446682300, 04972700645
A dedicated website for flood relief
The Kerala chapter of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) with the support of IT Mission has launched a website for effective collaboration and communication between various government departments, voluntary organisations and public. This will be monitored by the points of contacts in each district under the district administration. District Administration will then facilitate supply of requested materials from the collected items.
* With Keralarescue.in, people can make request for help.
* They can give location and details of the specific requirement.
* There is also an option to mention or understand district-specific needs.
* It will have options to identify collection points and point of contacts.
* Individuals can register as volunteer through this site.
* There is option to contribute fund directly to chief minister’s disaster relief fund.
Social media is flooded with messages supporting campaign for collection of relief materials to be transported to the people living in the flood-hit areas.
A campaign has been launched on social media platforms “#DoForKerala” by Anbodu Kochi, a social media collective in association with Ernakulam district administration. As many as four collection points have been arranged by the group in the city, namely, Weavers Village in Rosscote Lane, opposite Trivandrum Club and Sri Mulam Club at Vazhuthacaud and B’hub, Mar Ivanios Vidyanagar, Nalanchira. People can contact the district coordinators by calling on the numbers 9809700000, 9895320567, 9544811555.
All Information taken from Times of India Newspaper
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!