Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here is an Interview Experience of IBPS Clerk IV from 16 Feb, 2015 shared by Suchandan Bhar from Kolkata.
The topic I got to write in regional language was My Aim In Life. Each day every group getting different kinds of topic.
Questions asked to me.
1. Introduce yourself.
2. Who is the RBI Governor and Questions about him.
3. Did I get select in IBPS PO?
4. Why do I want to join bank?
5. Questions on Loans.
6. Some situation based questions eg. What to do if someone wants to open an a/c in bank? and others I don’t remember.
7. What does my father do?
8. Types of accounts in Bank.
Overall I was very satisfied with my interview.
Note: Those who passed out in 2014, and don’t have University/College Passing Certification must carry a copy of the official Result Notification by University with Date Mentioned.
Thats all guys, and thanks to Suchandan for sharing his IBPS Clerk Interview Experience.