SEBI Phase I exam just got over and hope you all did well. Today, we bring to you the list of GA questions that were asked in SEBI Phase I 2018 exam. This list is memory-based and is brought to you by Oliveboard.
SEBI 2018 Phase 1 Exam – General Awareness Questions
1) 19th India-Russia bilateral summit was held in – New Delhi
2) ‘Dushanbe’ is capital city of – Tajikistan
3) The city of Nashik is situated on the bank of which river – Godavari
4) Moon-Jae is president of which country – South Korea
5) Which country topped ‘Human Capital Index’ – Finland
6) Kanha Park is in which state – Madhya Pradesh
7) India signed twin city agreement with which country recently – Russia
8) DY Patil stadium is in which city – Navi Mumbai
9) What is the literacy rate in the rural population of India – 71%
10) Which of the cricketer got ‘Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award’ 2018? – Virat Kohli
11) Swachh Survekshan Gramin-2018 (SSG) is commissioned by which Ministry of Government of India – The Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation
12) The 2018 Nobel prize for Economic sciences was given to – Paul Romer & William Nordhaus.
13) Mullaperiyar Dam is located in which State – Kerala
14) What is the percentage increase in the number of Taxpayers in the last one year in India – 19.5%
15) The Global Skills Park – GSP is located in the State of – Madhya Pradesh
16) 12th of November is observed every year as – World Pneumonia Day
17) The Jaipur Literature Festival is held every year in the month of – January
18) The AIBA Women’s World Boxing Championships 2018 is being held in- New Delhi
19) Bhitarkanika National Park situated in the state of – Odisha
20) Dashain – a popular Festival among both Hindus and Buddhists is popularly celebrated in – Nepal
21) Pakyong Airport – a greenfield airport is situated near the city of – Gangtok
22) The theme of the International Day of the Girl Child 2018 celebrated on 11th October every year was – With her: A skilled Girl Force.
23) Which Indian city topped the “Ease of Living Index” rankings – Andhra Pradesh
24) Which state has won three major national tourism awards for 2016-17- Gujarat
Done with your SEBI 2018 Phase 1 Exam? Now take a mock test to Get on with your Phase 2 preparations right away.
Good luck for SEBI Phase II Exam!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?