SEBI Phase I exam just got over and hope you all did well. Today, we bring to you the list of GA questions that were asked in SEBI Phase I 2018 exam. This list is memory-based and is brought to you by Oliveboard.
SEBI 2018 Phase 1 Exam – General Awareness Questions
1) 19th India-Russia bilateral summit was held in – New Delhi
2) ‘Dushanbe’ is capital city of – Tajikistan
3) The city of Nashik is situated on the bank of which river – Godavari
4) Moon-Jae is president of which country – South Korea
5) Which country topped ‘Human Capital Index’ – Finland
6) Kanha Park is in which state – Madhya Pradesh
7) India signed twin city agreement with which country recently – Russia
8) DY Patil stadium is in which city – Navi Mumbai
9) What is the literacy rate in the rural population of India – 71%
10) Which of the cricketer got ‘Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award’ 2018? – Virat Kohli
11) Swachh Survekshan Gramin-2018 (SSG) is commissioned by which Ministry of Government of India – The Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation
12) The 2018 Nobel prize for Economic sciences was given to – Paul Romer & William Nordhaus.
13) Mullaperiyar Dam is located in which State – Kerala
14) What is the percentage increase in the number of Taxpayers in the last one year in India – 19.5%
15) The Global Skills Park – GSP is located in the State of – Madhya Pradesh
16) 12th of November is observed every year as – World Pneumonia Day
17) The Jaipur Literature Festival is held every year in the month of – January
18) The AIBA Women’s World Boxing Championships 2018 is being held in- New Delhi
19) Bhitarkanika National Park situated in the state of – Odisha
20) Dashain – a popular Festival among both Hindus and Buddhists is popularly celebrated in – Nepal
21) Pakyong Airport – a greenfield airport is situated near the city of – Gangtok
22) The theme of the International Day of the Girl Child 2018 celebrated on 11th October every year was – With her: A skilled Girl Force.
23) Which Indian city topped the “Ease of Living Index” rankings – Andhra Pradesh
24) Which state has won three major national tourism awards for 2016-17- Gujarat
Done with your SEBI 2018 Phase 1 Exam? Now take a mock test to Get on with your Phase 2 preparations right away.
Good luck for SEBI Phase II Exam!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!