Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the GA Questions asked in ESIC SSO Mains 15 December, 2018. A big thanks to our aspirant, Allu Arjun, Kaushik and Lopamudra for sharing the GA Questions asked in ESIC SSO Mains.
GA Questions asked in ESIC SSO Mains 2018
- National Constitution Day (Samvidhan Divas) observed on – 26 November
- 2018 Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to Denis Mukwege and – Nadia Murad
- India’s first dolphin research center to be set up in – Patna, Bihar
- What is the age of retirement of a Chief Justice of India? – 65 years
- During 1991 LPG in economics was introduced in India, what is L stands for in ‘LPG’? – Liberalization (Liberalization, Privatization, and Globalization)
- Who conferred with 2018 Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award? – Mirabai Chanu
- M Venkaiah Naidu inaugurated the world’s largest dome in – Pune, Maharashtra
- India and which country had a coast guard exercise in Chennai recently? – Vietnam
- Which nation became the vice-chair (regional head) of the Asia Pacific region of the World Customs Organisation (WCO)? – India
- What is the minimum maturity period of Certificate of Deposit? – 7 days
- What is the new accidental insurance cover under PMJDY? – 2 lakhs
- What is the minimum age for election to the post of Vice-President? – 35 years
- Which insurance is not covered in indemnity rule? – life insurance
- Present average growth rate of GST? – 6%
- On what level or basis Gross Value Added (GVA) is calculated? – Producers side
- Which receipt is used to trade in the Indian market? – IDR (Indian depository receipts)
- Which state announced a new district? – Madhya Pradesh (Niwari)
- What happens when the central bank sells govt securities in the open market? – decrease liquidity
- A period of time in which a new life insurance policy owner can terminate the policy without penalties – Free Look Period
- Who won India’s first judo medal at Olympic level? – Tababi Devi Thangjam (Manipur)
- Which investment includes social and environmental effects in addition to the profit made? – impact investment
- Who is the current Chief statistician of India? – Pravin Srivastava
- Type of inflation which arises when aggregate demand in an economy outpaces the aggregate supply in the economy? – Demand Pull Inflation
- World Investment Report has been published annually by which organization? UNCTAD
- Which ministry prepared the Draft National Indicator Framework for Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)? – Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation(MoSPI)
- How many persons President can nominate in Rajya Sabha? – 12 persons
- Under which policy, the insurer agrees to pay a fixed sum of money irrespective of the amount of loss to the insured? – Floating Fire policy
If you have any other GA Questions to add, feel free to comment below. Also, don’t forget to download our Monthly Current Affairs PDFs.
If you have any query, feel free to contact us on Facebook.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!