Hello and welcome to exampundit. As you know, government shared Interest Rates for Small Savings Schemes (Kisan Vikas Patra, Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme, Public Provident Fund and etc.) for FY 2018-19 2nd Quarter. Today we are sharing the important Expected Questions on Public Provident Fund. These Expected Questions on Public Provident Fund will be important for all the upcoming Banking Exams.
Expected Questions on Public Provident Fund
- Public Provident Fund was launched by the government of India in which year? – 1968
- Public Provident Fund is a part of ________. – Small Savings Schemes
- What is the Minimum Yearly deposit for Public Provident Fund? – ₹500
- What is the maximum year deposit limit for Public Provident Fund? – ₹1.5 lakhs
- What is the maximum number of installments in Public Provident Fund per year? – 12
- What is the duration of Public Provident Fund? – 15 years
- After completion of the Public Provident Fund duration, subscribers can extend it for 1 or more blocks. How many years are there in 1 block? – 5 years
- Loan facility against Public Provident Fund is available from _____. – 3rd financial year up to 5th financial year
- After how many years, pre-mature withdrawals can be made from Public Provident Fund? – From the start of the seventh financial year
- The maximum amount that can be withdrawn pre-maturely from Public Provident Fund is equal to _______. – 50% of the amount that stood in the account at the end of 4th year
Please share it with your fellow aspirants if you have find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?