Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing 18 handpicked Expected Questions on GOBAR Dhan and Van Dhan Yojana. These Expected Questions on GOBAR Dhan and Van Dhan Yojana will be very important for upcoming SBI PO, Clerk examinations.
Expected Questions on GOBAR Dhan and Van Dhan Yojana
- Who among the following launched the Gobar Dhan Scheme? – Uma Bharti
- In which of the following institute did Uma Bharti launch the GOBAR Dhan scheme? – National Dairy Research Institute
- In which of the following state did Uma Bharti launch the GOBAR Dhan scheme? – Haryana
- In which of the following city did Uma Bharti launch the GOBAR Dhan scheme? – Karnal
- What does GOBAR stands for in GOBAR Dhan scheme? – Galvanizing Organic Bio-Agro Resources
- What is the aim of GOBAR Dhan scheme? – To convert cattle & organic waste into energy
- How many districts have been selected under GOBAR Dhan Scheme? – 115
- Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi launched the Van Dhan Scheme in which state? – Chhattisgarh (Bijapur)
- Who among the following launched the Van Dhan Scheme? – Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- The recently launched Van Dhan Scheme is administrated by which ministry? – Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- Van Dhan Scheme is launched for which purpose? – to help increase tribal income through Value Addition
- Where is the headquarter of TRIFED? – New Delhi
- What does TRIFED stands for? – Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India
- Under Van Dhan scheme, how many self-help groups will be constituted? – 10
- Van Dhan Vikas Kendra will be established for which purpose? – to improve skill of tribal people
- The first model Van DhanVikas Kendra in Bijapuris being implemented for training of __________. – 300 beneficiaries
- The first model Van DhanVikas Kendra in Bijapuris being implemented for training of 300 training beneficiaries with a total outlay of _______. – ₹43.38 lakh
- TRIFED has proposed to develop how many Van Dhan Vikas Kendra in India? – 30,000
Check out the other Expected Questions from here.
Join us on Facebook.