Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here is a set of Quantitative Aptitude Quiz for SBI PO 2018 Prelims exam. The following set consists Data Interpretation Problems.
The following pie chart shows the percentage distribution of the total population of seven cities
The bar graph shows the percentage of urban and rural population among them.
1. What is total rural population of city B?
5) None of these
2. What is the difference between the total urban population and total rural population of city G?
2) 2.368 lakh
3) 2.648 lakh
4) 2.847 lakh
5) None of these
3. The total rural population of city C is approximately what percent of its total urban population?
4. The total urban population of city E is approximately what percent of the total population of city B?
5. The total urban population of city F is approximately what percent more than the total rural population of city A?
The premises of a building are to be renovated. The renovation is in terms of flooring. Certain areas are to be floored either with marble or gloss tiles. All rooms and bathroom are rectangular. The area to be renovated comprises of a dining hall measuring 23 m by 29 m, bed room measuring 14 m by 16 m, a bathroom measuring 15 m by 12 m, a record keeping cum garbage room measuring 22m by 16 m and verandah area measuring 27 m by 23 m. The total area of the building is 4000 square meters. The cost of gloss tiles flooring is Rs 150/- per square meter and the cost of marble flooring is Rs 200/- per square meter. The verandah area, record keeping cum garbage room and bathroom are to be floored with marble. The bed room and the dining hall are to be floored with gloss tiles. No other area is to be renovated in terms of flooring.
6. What is the ratio of the total cost of gloss tiles flooring to the total cost of marble flooring?
A) 1733 : 2544
B) 2673 : 4612
C) 1987 : 2260
D) 1887 : 2521
E) 1535 : 2677
7. If the four walls and ceiling of bed room (the height of the room is 12 m) are to be painted at the cost of Rs. 160 per sq m how much will be the total cost of renovation of the bed room, including the cost of flooring?
A) Rs 112870
B) Rs 115580
C) Rs 184640
D) Rs 116360
E) Rs 114320
8. If the remaining area of bank is to be carpeted at the rate of Rs. 100 per m2, how much will be the increment in the total cost of renovation of bank premises?
A) Rs 195600
C) Rs 16670
D) Rs 17280
E) Rs 18340
9. What is the percentage of the bank that is not to be renovated?
10. What is the total cost of renovation of the bed room and the bathroom?
A) Rs 67200
B) Rs 55700
C) Rs 88200
D) Rs 79100
E) Rs 69600