Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 9 October 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 9 October 2018
- RBI recently injected how much amount of liquidity into the system through purchase of government bonds? – ₹12000 crore
- As per the latest World Economic Outlook report released by the International Monetary Fund (IMF), what is the GDP forecasted for India for FY 2018-19? – 7.3%
- As per the latest World Economic Outlook report released by the International Monetary Fund (IMF), what is the GDP forecasted for India for FY 2019-20? – 4%
- The National Housing Bank (NHB) has decided to increase the Refinance limit to how much? – ₹30,000 crore
- The National Housing Bank (NHB) has decided to increase the Refinance limit to Rs 30000 crore. Earlier how much it was? – ₹24,000 crore
- Nitin Gadkari laid the foundation stone for the development work of Ghagra River as National Waterway-40 in which state? – Uttar Pradesh
- Nitin Gadkari laid the foundation stone for the development work of Ghagra River as ______. – National Waterway-40
- Who inaugurated ‘2nd World Conference on Access to Medical Products: Achieving the SDGs 2030’? – JP Nadda
- Union Government on October 8, 2018 constituted the Strategic Policy Group. It will be headed by ______. – National Security Advisor Ajit Doval
- Which of the following Google product was recently shut down due to the personal data of half a million internet users leak? – Google+ (Social Network)
- Who was awarded the ‘ISSA Good Practice Award’ for administrative solution for coverage extension at the ‘Regional Social Security Forum for Asia and the Pacific’? – Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- Who won India’s first ever gold in shooting at Youth Olympics? – Manu Bhaker
- Manu Bhaker is associated with which sports? – Shooting
- 2018 Youth Olympic Games was held in ______. – Buenos Aires, Argentina
- World Post Day was observed across the world on _____. – 9 October
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!