Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 10 October 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 10 October 2018
- Which bank recently launched the India’s first 2 EMV chip debit cum credit card? – IndusInd Bank
- Which bank recently announced a partnership with the Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation (BMC) and Bhubaneswar Smart City Limited (BSCL) to launch a Common Payment Card System (CPCS)? – ICICI Bank
- Who inaugurated the 29th Accountants General conference? – President Ram Nath Kovind
- How much amount did Maharashtra government approve for the Tarli Irrigation Project in the state’s Satara district? – ₹1,610 crore
- Who among the following launched an innovative mobile health application called ‘MedWatch’? – Indian Air Force
- Which of the following state government flagged off the test run of the state’s first electric bus? – Uttarakhand
- Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) developed by the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) was inducted into which police? – Pune Police
- Name the Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) developed by the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) which was inducted into Pune Police. – ‘Daksh’
- Who among the following was recently appointed as an advisor to ChrysCapital? – Arundhati Bhattacharya
- Rabindranath Tagore Memorial Auditorium was recently dedicated to the citizen of which nation? – Sri Lanka
- World Mental Health Day is observed on _______. – 10th October
- What was the theme of 2018 World Mental Health Day? – Young People and Mental Health in a Changing World
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.