Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 8/9/10 September 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 8-10 September 2018
- Which of the following bank recently launched new working capital facility to MSMEs based on their GST returns? – ICICI Bank
- Which of the following bank launched ‘GST Business Loan’? – ICICI Bank
- What is the maximum amount that can be availed in ‘GST Business Loan’ by ICICI Bank? – ₹1 crore
- With which of the following state did Indian Oil Corporation sign MoU to setup a 100 Kilo Litre per day Ethanol Plant (Bio-Refinery)? – Haryana
- Which of the following company announced a strategic three-year partnership with the Australian Open tennis championship? – Infosys
- Name the first Indian airline with dedicated cargo services. – SpcieJet
- Which of the following company recently became the first to receive India’s green coloured number plates for electric vehicles? – Mahindra Electric
- What coloured number plates did government introduce for electric vehicles? – Green
- Joint military exercise ‘Yudh Abhyas 2018’ was held between India and _____. – USA
- Indo-US joint military exercise ‘Yudh Abhyas 2018’ was held in which state? – Uttarakhand
- National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI) started operations in _____. – Vadodara, Gujarat
- 4th World Summit on Accreditation (WOSA-2018) was held in _______. – New Delhi
- Name the first airport in Asia to use face recognition as boarding pass? – Kempegowda International Airport (KIA) of Bengaluru
- Which state launched a scheme that will enable doorstep delivery of 40 essential government services? – Delhi
- Who among the following was appointed as Managing Director and CEO of Axis Bank? – Amitabh Chaudhry
- Who was recently appointed Chief Justice of Nepal? – Om Prakash Mishra
- Who will be replacing Jack Ma as the new CEO of Alibaba? – Daniel Zhang
- Who won the men’s singles title in 2018 US Open? – Novak Djokovic
- Novak Djokovic won the men’s singles title in 2018 US Open by defeating _____. – Juan Martin Del Porto
- Who among the following was appointed as Sports Ambassador of Assam? – Hima Das
- World Hindu Congress (WHC-2018) was held in _________. – Chicago, United States of America
- International Literacy Day was observed on ______. – 8 September
- What was the theme of 2018 International Literacy Day? – Literacy and skills development
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?