Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 8/9/10 September 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 8-10 September 2018
- Which of the following bank recently launched new working capital facility to MSMEs based on their GST returns? – ICICI Bank
- Which of the following bank launched ‘GST Business Loan’? – ICICI Bank
- What is the maximum amount that can be availed in ‘GST Business Loan’ by ICICI Bank? – ₹1 crore
- With which of the following state did Indian Oil Corporation sign MoU to setup a 100 Kilo Litre per day Ethanol Plant (Bio-Refinery)? – Haryana
- Which of the following company announced a strategic three-year partnership with the Australian Open tennis championship? – Infosys
- Name the first Indian airline with dedicated cargo services. – SpcieJet
- Which of the following company recently became the first to receive India’s green coloured number plates for electric vehicles? – Mahindra Electric
- What coloured number plates did government introduce for electric vehicles? – Green
- Joint military exercise ‘Yudh Abhyas 2018’ was held between India and _____. – USA
- Indo-US joint military exercise ‘Yudh Abhyas 2018’ was held in which state? – Uttarakhand
- National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI) started operations in _____. – Vadodara, Gujarat
- 4th World Summit on Accreditation (WOSA-2018) was held in _______. – New Delhi
- Name the first airport in Asia to use face recognition as boarding pass? – Kempegowda International Airport (KIA) of Bengaluru
- Which state launched a scheme that will enable doorstep delivery of 40 essential government services? – Delhi
- Who among the following was appointed as Managing Director and CEO of Axis Bank? – Amitabh Chaudhry
- Who was recently appointed Chief Justice of Nepal? – Om Prakash Mishra
- Who will be replacing Jack Ma as the new CEO of Alibaba? – Daniel Zhang
- Who won the men’s singles title in 2018 US Open? – Novak Djokovic
- Novak Djokovic won the men’s singles title in 2018 US Open by defeating _____. – Juan Martin Del Porto
- Who among the following was appointed as Sports Ambassador of Assam? – Hima Das
- World Hindu Congress (WHC-2018) was held in _________. – Chicago, United States of America
- International Literacy Day was observed on ______. – 8 September
- What was the theme of 2018 International Literacy Day? – Literacy and skills development
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!