Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 7 September 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 7 September 2018
- Parliamentary committee has urged the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to relax the capital-adequacy norms for at least how many Public Sector Banks? – 9
- Who among the following was appointed to head panel to select new Chief Economic Advisor? – Bimal Jalan
- Standing Committee on Finance has called for increasing the retirement age of their chief executive officers (CEOs) to ___. – 70
- RBI has imposed how much amount of penalty on Union Bank of India for failing to detect and report fraud on time? – ₹10 million
- As per the new PM Jan Dhan Yojana the overdraft limit for account holders has now been increased to ____. – ₹10000
- The upper age limit for availing PM Jan Dhan Yojana has been increased to ____. – 65 years
- The free accident insurance cover for those opening Jan Dhan accounts after August 28 too has been increased to ____. – ₹2 lakhs
- With which of the following state did Haier sign MoU to set up its Rs 30.69 bn industrial park? – Uttar Pradesh
- With which nation did India sign MoU to constitute a working group for Gaganyaan Mission? – France
- With which nation did India signed an implementation agreement on ‘Mobilise Your City’ (MYC)? – France
- Which of the following state announced to launch the country’s first Integrated Co-operative Development Project (ICDP)? – Uttarakhand
- Who among the following was appointed Director General of Police (DGP) of Jammu and Kashmir? – Dilbagh Singh
- Name the first Bollywood film ever to release in Saudi Arabia. – Gold
- 25th Raising Day of Delta Force was celebrated on ___. – 6 September
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?