Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 7 September 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 7 September 2018
- Parliamentary committee has urged the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to relax the capital-adequacy norms for at least how many Public Sector Banks? – 9
- Who among the following was appointed to head panel to select new Chief Economic Advisor? – Bimal Jalan
- Standing Committee on Finance has called for increasing the retirement age of their chief executive officers (CEOs) to ___. – 70
- RBI has imposed how much amount of penalty on Union Bank of India for failing to detect and report fraud on time? – ₹10 million
- As per the new PM Jan Dhan Yojana the overdraft limit for account holders has now been increased to ____. – ₹10000
- The upper age limit for availing PM Jan Dhan Yojana has been increased to ____. – 65 years
- The free accident insurance cover for those opening Jan Dhan accounts after August 28 too has been increased to ____. – ₹2 lakhs
- With which of the following state did Haier sign MoU to set up its Rs 30.69 bn industrial park? – Uttar Pradesh
- With which nation did India sign MoU to constitute a working group for Gaganyaan Mission? – France
- With which nation did India signed an implementation agreement on ‘Mobilise Your City’ (MYC)? – France
- Which of the following state announced to launch the country’s first Integrated Co-operative Development Project (ICDP)? – Uttarakhand
- Who among the following was appointed Director General of Police (DGP) of Jammu and Kashmir? – Dilbagh Singh
- Name the first Bollywood film ever to release in Saudi Arabia. – Gold
- 25th Raising Day of Delta Force was celebrated on ___. – 6 September
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!