Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 4 July 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, SBI exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 4 July 2018
- Which of the following foreign bank was recently granted license by Reserve Bank of India? – Bank of China
- Who among the following launched the AI virtual assistant ELA? – SBI Card
- SBI Card launched the AI virtual assistant ELA. What does ELA stands for? – Electronic Live Assistant
- Which of the following P2P platform recently received its NBFC-P2P certification from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)? – Finzy
- With which bank did CSC SPV sign an agreement to enable three lakh Village Level Entrepreneurs (VLEs) of the common services centers to operate as banking correspondents? – HDFC Bank
- Which of the following bank recently received approval from capital markets regulator SEBI to start mutual fund business? – YES Bank
- What is the name of the Mutual Fund business of Yes Bank which recently received approval from SEBI? – YAMIL (Yes Asset Management (India) Limited)
- Cabinet approved extension of scheme of recapitalisation of Regional Rural Banks up to 2019-20. The move will enable the RRBs to maintain the minimum prescribed capital to Risk Weighted Assets Ratio (CRAR) of what percent? – 9 percent
- Which state government formed Justice RK Agrawal Committee to help troubled power plants? – Gujarat
- What is the name of the India’s first Global Mobility Summit which will be hosted by NITI Aayog? – ‘MOVE: Global Mobility Summit’
- NITI Aayog’s ‘MOVE: Global Mobility Summit’ will be held in ___________. – New Delhi
- NITI Aayog’s ‘MOVE: Global Mobility Summit’ will be inaugurated by ______. – Narendra Modi
- Nitin Gadkari flagged off India’s first Taxi Ambulance Service in which city? – New Delhi
- What is the name of the India’s first road emergency cab services provider? – Wagon Cab
- India’s first e-waste recycling unit will come up in which city? – Bengaluru
- Which of the following state launched an outstanding power bill waiver scheme and subsidised power scheme called ‘Sambal’ for labourers and poor families? – Madhya Pradesh
- For which purpose did Madhya Pradesh launch ‘Sambal’ scheme? – subsidised power scheme for labourers and poor families
- With which state did UNESCO sign a MoU to set up a ‘Design University’ for gaming? – Andhra Pradesh
- UNESCO signed MoU to set up a ‘Design University’ for gaming in which city? – Vishakhapatnam
- How much amount has been approved for the “Relief and Rehabilitation of Migrants and Repatriates” umbrella scheme? – ₹3183 crore
- The government has recently gave approval to rename the Agartala Airport in Tripura as _________. – Maharaja Bir Bikram Manikya Kishore Airport
- Who has been appointed as the Head of Mission and Chief Military Observer for the United Nations Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP)? – Major General Jose Eladio Alcain of Uruguay
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?