Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 4 July 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, SBI exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 4 July 2018
- Which of the following foreign bank was recently granted license by Reserve Bank of India? – Bank of China
- Who among the following launched the AI virtual assistant ELA? – SBI Card
- SBI Card launched the AI virtual assistant ELA. What does ELA stands for? – Electronic Live Assistant
- Which of the following P2P platform recently received its NBFC-P2P certification from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)? – Finzy
- With which bank did CSC SPV sign an agreement to enable three lakh Village Level Entrepreneurs (VLEs) of the common services centers to operate as banking correspondents? – HDFC Bank
- Which of the following bank recently received approval from capital markets regulator SEBI to start mutual fund business? – YES Bank
- What is the name of the Mutual Fund business of Yes Bank which recently received approval from SEBI? – YAMIL (Yes Asset Management (India) Limited)
- Cabinet approved extension of scheme of recapitalisation of Regional Rural Banks up to 2019-20. The move will enable the RRBs to maintain the minimum prescribed capital to Risk Weighted Assets Ratio (CRAR) of what percent? – 9 percent
- Which state government formed Justice RK Agrawal Committee to help troubled power plants? – Gujarat
- What is the name of the India’s first Global Mobility Summit which will be hosted by NITI Aayog? – ‘MOVE: Global Mobility Summit’
- NITI Aayog’s ‘MOVE: Global Mobility Summit’ will be held in ___________. – New Delhi
- NITI Aayog’s ‘MOVE: Global Mobility Summit’ will be inaugurated by ______. – Narendra Modi
- Nitin Gadkari flagged off India’s first Taxi Ambulance Service in which city? – New Delhi
- What is the name of the India’s first road emergency cab services provider? – Wagon Cab
- India’s first e-waste recycling unit will come up in which city? – Bengaluru
- Which of the following state launched an outstanding power bill waiver scheme and subsidised power scheme called ‘Sambal’ for labourers and poor families? – Madhya Pradesh
- For which purpose did Madhya Pradesh launch ‘Sambal’ scheme? – subsidised power scheme for labourers and poor families
- With which state did UNESCO sign a MoU to set up a ‘Design University’ for gaming? – Andhra Pradesh
- UNESCO signed MoU to set up a ‘Design University’ for gaming in which city? – Vishakhapatnam
- How much amount has been approved for the “Relief and Rehabilitation of Migrants and Repatriates” umbrella scheme? – ₹3183 crore
- The government has recently gave approval to rename the Agartala Airport in Tripura as _________. – Maharaja Bir Bikram Manikya Kishore Airport
- Who has been appointed as the Head of Mission and Chief Military Observer for the United Nations Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP)? – Major General Jose Eladio Alcain of Uruguay
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!