Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 3 July 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, SBI exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 3 July 2018
- Which committee has submitted its draft report titled ‘Sashakt’ to the Finance Ministry with a strategy to tackle stress in the banking sector? – Sunil Mehta Committee
- Name the report submitted to the Finance Ministry with a strategy to tackle stress in the banking sector by Sunil Mehta Committee. – Sashakt
- In the ‘Sashakt’ Report by Sunil Mehta Committee resolution of bad assets below Rs 50 crore is recommended within how many days? – 90 days
- In the ‘Sashakt’ Report by Sunil Mehta Committee resolution of consortium loans between Rs 50-500 crore is recommended within how many days? – 180 days
- Which state has signed an MoU with Singapore-based Surbana Jurong forpreparing a roadmap for Genome Valley 2.0? – Telangana
- What is the name of election commission launched app for citizens to report any violation of the model code of conduct during elections? – cVigil
- Ericsson on 3 July formally launched the country’s first “Centre of Excellence (CoE) and Innovation Lab” for 5G at __________. – IIT Delhi
- Name the first batch of its intercontinental ballistic missile system to be inducted into India’s arsenal? – Agni V
- Which state has decided to recommend to the Centre death penalty for drug peddlers and smugglers? – Punjab
- Which state announced to set up tribal museum? – Chhattisgarh
- Name the Spanish footballer who recently retired from International football. – Andres Iniesta
- Name the first woman Puducherry Director General of Police who recently took charge. – Sundari Nanda
- Who has been selected for this year’s National Maritime Search and Rescue Award? – Milan Shankar Tare, a fisherman from Maharashtra’s Palghar district
- Who won the 2018 Kabaddi Masters title? – India
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!