Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 3 July 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, SBI exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 3 July 2018
- Which committee has submitted its draft report titled ‘Sashakt’ to the Finance Ministry with a strategy to tackle stress in the banking sector? – Sunil Mehta Committee
- Name the report submitted to the Finance Ministry with a strategy to tackle stress in the banking sector by Sunil Mehta Committee. – Sashakt
- In the ‘Sashakt’ Report by Sunil Mehta Committee resolution of bad assets below Rs 50 crore is recommended within how many days? – 90 days
- In the ‘Sashakt’ Report by Sunil Mehta Committee resolution of consortium loans between Rs 50-500 crore is recommended within how many days? – 180 days
- Which state has signed an MoU with Singapore-based Surbana Jurong forpreparing a roadmap for Genome Valley 2.0? – Telangana
- What is the name of election commission launched app for citizens to report any violation of the model code of conduct during elections? – cVigil
- Ericsson on 3 July formally launched the country’s first “Centre of Excellence (CoE) and Innovation Lab” for 5G at __________. – IIT Delhi
- Name the first batch of its intercontinental ballistic missile system to be inducted into India’s arsenal? – Agni V
- Which state has decided to recommend to the Centre death penalty for drug peddlers and smugglers? – Punjab
- Which state announced to set up tribal museum? – Chhattisgarh
- Name the Spanish footballer who recently retired from International football. – Andres Iniesta
- Name the first woman Puducherry Director General of Police who recently took charge. – Sundari Nanda
- Who has been selected for this year’s National Maritime Search and Rescue Award? – Milan Shankar Tare, a fisherman from Maharashtra’s Palghar district
- Who won the 2018 Kabaddi Masters title? – India
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?