Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 23 November 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 23 November 2018
- The second edition of the India-UAE Strategic Conclave was held in _____. – Abu Dhabi
- PM Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone of City Gas Distribution (CGD) Projects in _____. – New Delhi
- Which bank recently launched Open Banking platform for a collaborative fintech ecosystem? – Kotak Mahindra Bank
- According to a report shared by government, what amount did government release to eligible mothers under Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana through direct benefit transfer till November, 2018? – ₹16 crore
- 2nd Edition of India Gold and Jewellery Summit was held in ________. – New Delhi
- Who won the United Nations Environment’s with the Asia Environment Enforcement Award, 2018? – Wildlife Crime Control Bureau (WCCB)
- Which city’s population declined for the first time in two decades in 2017? – Beijing, China
- Who has been appointed as the first ‘Youth Advocate’ of the north-eastern region by the UNICEF to fight for child rights? – Nahid Afrin
- Who sworn in as a judge of the Madras High Court? – Justice Vineet Kothari
- Who has been appointed as the chief secretary of Delhi? – Vijay Kumar Dev
- Name the Indian classical singer who recently passed away. – Ustad Imrat Khan
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!