Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 22 November 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 22 November 2018
- How many agreements did India and Australia sign during the visit of President Ram Nath Kovind? – 5
- How many MoUs did India recently sign with Vietnam? – 4
- Which company recently partnered with the Railways for modernizing rail infrastructure? – Jindal Stainless
- InnoRail India 2018 was organised by _________. – Confederation of Indian Industry
- InnoRail India 2018 was held in _______. – Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Which nation was the focus country of InnoRail India 2018? – Germany
- CCEA approved that 100 per cent of the food grains and what per cent of the sugar shall be mandatorily packed in diversified jute bags? – 20
- Who organised the exhibition of construction equipment and technology-ConMac 2018 in Bhaktapur near Kathmandu? – Embassy of India in Nepal and Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
- Which state recently has announced new measures for water scarcity hit farmers in the state? – Gujarat
- Who announced the launch of India’s first VoLTE-based inbound international roaming between India and Japan? – Reliance Jio
- Reliance Jio announced the launch of India’s first VoLTE-based inbound international roaming between India and ____. – Japan
- Who launched the Institution’s Innovation Council (IIC) programme under Innovation cell of HRD Ministry? – Prakash Javadekar
- President Ram Nath Kovind on November 22, 2018 unveiled the statue of Mahatma Gandhi in _______. – Sydney, Australia
- Union Cabinet has approved the setting up of Medical College in ________. – Silvassa, Dadra & Nagar Haveli
- Government has approved continuation of the how many sub-schemes of the umbrella scheme ACROSS? – 9
- Government has approved continuation of the nine sub-schemes of the umbrella scheme ACROSS for what amount? – ₹1450 crore
- Government has approved continuation of the nine sub-schemes of the umbrella scheme ACROSS. What does ACROSS stand for? – Atmosphere & Climate Research-Modelling Observing Systems & Services (ACROSS)
- Who was appointed first brand ambassador of Uber Eats India? – Alia Bhatt
- Who was announced to be honoured with the International Federation of Film Producers Associations (FIAPF) Award at the 12th Asia Pacific Screen Awards (APSA) in Brisbane? – Nandita Das
- Which two nations will conduct joint military exercise, Foal Eagle in 2019? – South Korea and USA
- How many years did the International Space Station (ISS) recently complete? – 20
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!