Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 20 August 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 20 August 2018
- Which of the following company launched India’s first Artificial intelligence (AI) based technology to facilitate instant health insurance claims approval? – ICICI Lombard
- Paytm has announced the launch of its artificial intelligence (AI) cloud computing platform Paytm AI Cloud in partnership with which company? – Alibaba
- Which of the following bank recently launched customer interactive platform Instatalk? – YES Bank
- With which nation did India recently have decided to further expand their defence ties? – Japan
- Name the recently launched Anti-Tank Guided Missile by DRDO. – HELINA
- Which of the following country announced to procure multi-purpose Barak 8 missile defence system? – Israeli Navy
- Which of the following was announced as additional security layer by UIDAI for Aadhar? – Face Recognition
- The government has proposed to set up five-member committee to suggest changes to JEE (Advanced). Who will head the committee? – Bhaskar Ramamurthy
- FSSAI constituted a group of experts from health and nutrition sector to look into the issue of food labelling. Who will head the group? – B Sesikeran
- Who among the following has been ranked as the top company globally on Fortune’s ‘Change The World’ list? – Reliance Jio
- Exercise Pitch Black 2018, in which Indian Air Force participated was hosted by _______. – Royal Australian Air Force
- Who among the following was awarded with prestigious World No Tobacco Day 2017 Award of the World Health Organisation (WHO)? – SK Arora
- National Renewable Energy Day is observed on __________. – 20 August
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.