Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 19 August 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 19 August 2018
- Sushma Swaraj inaugurated ‘Panini Language Laboratory’ in which country? – Mauritius
- Who among the following inaugurated ‘Panini Language Laboratory’ in Mauritius? – Sushma Swaraj
- With which nation did India recently conduct ‘Exercise Maitree 2018’? – Thailand
- Which of the following state launched for the first time Disaster Response Force (DRF) vehicles? – Telangana
- Who has been appointed as Independent Director on the Board of Indiabulls Housing Finance? – Subhash Sheoratan Mundra
- World Humanitarian Day was observed across the world on ______. – 19 August
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?